Chapter 67

On the first day, I took chestnut snacks to sell. The business was better than making cakes. Many people made a lot of reservations.

    Chestnut snacks are cheap, delicious and beautiful, and it is not ashamed to take them to see you off. Even if you don’t take them to see off guests, it’s a good choice to buy a catty or two for the children in the family to try.

    However, the more ordered are the shopkeepers who specialize in picking things to sell in the village. It is not the shopkeepers who often go to town to buy things when they have time. Normal things are basically bought from the shopkeepers in the village.

    Convenient and save trouble.

    Seeing that their dim sum business is very good, after many shopkeepers tried it, they knew that the price was extremely low, so they didn’t bargain. They can also make a profit if they sell it for five cents per catty.

    "Aren, how are they selling?".Today, the two of them went there, and they brought a lot of things, but they can put it down. Next time they go, they will bring more things.

    Even if Li Daniu let them sit, they don't have the face to go to the bullock cart.

    And they have a lot of stuff, it's inconvenient to squeeze with other people.

    Chen Mingren is thinking about buying two bullock carts?

    They don't have to be so anxious to go back and forth, they can come back whenever they want.

    "It's selling well. We made almost five hundred yuan this time." There are many chestnuts at home and no money is needed. Bai Niannian doesn't feel heartache to use it at all.

    For the many, Bai Niannian waved his hand and asked them to take them to the town for lunch, and saved their lunch.

.Bai Niannian gradually increased the weight of steamed cakes and chestnut snacks. Brother Ning came to help from the next day. The two of them were busy and even had a lot of free time.

    When his man came back in the evening, the villagers were alarmed. Because his man bought a couple of bullock carts and came back, their family was the third family in the village with cows. The other two, one belonged to the village chief, One belongs to Li Daniu's family.

    Chen Mingren drove the ox cart home, and the people in the village watched with envy.

    One or two bullock carts, at least ten taels of silver!

    It seems that Chen Mingren's family is really developed, and he needs to have a good relationship with him. This idea flashed through many people's minds. They were building houses, buying fields, and buying ox carts. How could Mingren's family be so lucky?

    Remembering that there are still two younger brothers in Chen Mingren's family who haven't married, they hit the idea on them.

.It doesn't matter if you are young, you can make a kiss first!

    If there are bullock carts, they are much more convenient.

    As soon as the ox cart entered the village, children rushed to inform them, Bai Nian read them two candies, sent them away, and waited at the door.

    This is the bullock cart that belongs to their family. Thinking of this, Bai Niannian felt hot in her heart.

    Although it took all the family’s money to buy an ox cart and borrowed three taels of silver from Shen Wei, if they had an ox cart, they would go to the mountains to chop wood and their efficiency would increase several times, and they would also earn more when they went to the town to buy and sell dim sum. Money.