Chapter 34

"I found it under the bed. Have you forgotten what I was before?" Chen Mingren flauntedly shook the box in front of him.

    "Of course I remember, Carpenter Chen, have you read the deed of the house?" Bai Niannian suddenly remembered the bead made of wood. These small items were as bad as ever.

    "I felt that the sound was wrong as soon as I knocked on the bed board, and the box was hidden in it. What are you laughing at?" Chen Mingren leaned forward and asked.

    "Go away, a lot of dust." Bai Niannian pushed him with his arm, "Nothing to laugh."

    "I do not believe."

    "Okay, okay, stop making trouble, come and help, greedy so much of our money, and only compensate us for this yard, he thinks beautifully." Bai Niannian bluntly changed the subject.

    "Then I will look at this box."

.The people who rummaged through the cabinets searched for half an hour, and finally they found out, one and two silvers, two and a half broken silvers, as well as the usual copper coins, and some scattered copper coins. These copper coins will never be missed. I'm going to have it, but I have to leave some for them.

    Yes, it's them. I don't know when his elder brother will come back, save trouble, they have to leave before he comes back, his nephews, his eldest brother should be sent to his mother's house.

    Maybe the group of people came to scare his elder brother this morning, or maybe the eldest brother didn't want his children to see his ugliness and sent him to his natal family.

    The above are all his guesses, and he doesn't know whether the guess is correct or not, anyway, those devil kings are not here to get in the way.

    "All right?"

.When they came out, Shen Wei was drinking water refreshingly, while Bai Cong groaned while lying on the ground.

    "How is it?" Bai Niannian asked.

    "You don't want money, you don't say where the money is." Shen Wei shook his head.

    He didn't hit someone in the face, Shen Wei punched him in the face at the beginning, and then greeted him with punches and punches.

    Now his face was swollen like a pig's head, bruised, and it looked funny.

    "If the eldest brother doesn’t want to say anything, we can’t help it. After all, it’s my own brother. If you send you to the Yamen, your back will be pricked. But elder brother is unwilling to return the money to me. Let’s pay the debts in your yard.” Bai Niannian sighed, squatting next to him.

    "Nonsense, I have hidden the deed for a long time ago. You can't find it. Don't try to trick me into handing over the deed.".As soon as he spoke, the muscles on his face hurt. Bai Cong grinned with pain and said angrily.

    "Oh..." Bai Niannian seemed to have seen through his own strategy. He sighed, dropped these words, and set off for the next house, "If you don't believe it, forget it, I want to rent out this yard. , Move out as soon as possible."

    There was pain all over, Bai Cong didn't react when seeing them go, so tired, he didn't want to get up.

    Shen Wei specially picked someone on his body and beat him in a place that was not fatal but painful. The wound on his body looked scary, and he should wait half a month for the swelling to disappear.