Chapter 13

"Are you hungry?" Bai Niannian put something into the space, carrying a few things as a cover, put the chicken away, and came to the room to see how the two cubs were.

    The two cubs did not respond, lying down together and fell asleep.

    He took the bowl of porridge, closed the door, and went out to cook the chicken in the space. He took two to celebrate today, and all the others were made into bacon.

    I boiled a large pot of boiling water, plucked the chicken, and the chicken was very tender. The pheasant soup he stewed last time, when he went home to look at it, even the pot disappeared.

    Tonight, let’s have a chicken stewed with mushrooms and chives, and eat it separately.

    Marinate the chicken in peanut oil and simmer it over low heat before proceeding with the remaining chicken.

    "Brother? Brother?"

    "What's the matter?" Bai Niannian heard the cub's voice and immediately put down what was in his hands and pushed the door in.

."Brother, you're back..." Chen Mingde ravaged his eyes, yawned, and wiped away the physiological tears from the corners of his eyes.

    Is it so cute that he can't help but go up, is it just one, "Is Mingli better? Do you have to tell your brother if you are uncomfortable? Does Mingde still hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt anymore, don't worry, brother."

    "Take a lesson this time. Next time you meet their family, go away, you know? No, if you see them from a distance, just walk away and ignore them. They are not our relatives, they are enemies." See you next time At the time, weren't they enemies? Let their living standards once return to before liberation.

.As for the reporter, the people watching the excitement in the village at that time could see clearly. When he left, he only took a chicken and a few knives. There was another reason. They probably said no. Clearly, where did so much money come from?

    A family in the village can't make two pennies in a year of diligence, plus the money for building a blue brick house, their family's money adds up to a dozen pennies, so much money, where did they come from? Woolen cloth?

    Chen Mingxue and Chen Mingzhi are also idlers on weekdays, not to mention taking money from home or not asking for money from home.

    There are also a few acres of land planted in the house. Bai Niannian can't remember when the uncle's family became rich, maybe three or four years ago or when?

    The original owner has not paid much attention to these things, and he is not very clear.

."understood."

    "Hey~ you are still young now, avoid them some. When you can beat them, you don't have to avoid them. If they dare to come up, you just beat them directly, and if you beat them, they will leave after seeing you." Bai Niannian comforted. Said that there is a snack, the cub has not been raised white and tender, and it is injured.

    "Hmm!" The brothers nodded at the same time, indicating that they would eat more and grow up quickly, so that they didn't even know their parents.

    "Well, that's right, eat more to grow up quickly." Bai Niannian is determined to raise two cubs to be fat and white. At first they seem to be extremely healthy, and the little cubs born in the future will be too. Healthier...

    The brothers' rations were raised from this time.

.Neither cub could eat too greasy food, so Bai Niannian removed the layer of oil on it and scooped it away, saving it for cooking at night.