Chapter 5

When Bai Niannian got up, he felt that the corners of his clothes were being pulled. Looking back, the two little guys were grabbing his clothes and saw him look over, "Brother, let's go with you."

    "Well, let's go together." Bai Niannian held a cub with one hand.

    "You die! You little bitch came so late to open the door, do you want to freeze me to death? Our Chen family married you, a money-losing guy, and it's really bad luck for eight lifetimes."

    As soon as Bai Niannian opened the door, a bitter-looking brother cursed at him.

    The two cubs looked at the people who appeared at the door and hid behind him in fear. Take it again, uncle come to the house once, they will be hungry for a few days, and uncle will beat and scold them.

.Bai Niannian gently squeezed the hands of the two cubs, comforted them silently, and smiled at their uncle.

    While he was stunned, Bai Niannian closed the door without hesitation, and locked the door from the inside with a "pop!"

    Uncle recovered from his smile just now, and spurned in his heart, pooh! It's a whole Hu Meizi! Finding that he was locked out and being teased by his nephew, Bai Niannian's action was simply adding fuel to the fire.

    "Bang! Bang! Bang!"

    "You hen who doesn't lay eggs! Our Chen family got married after eight lifetimes of bad luck to marry you, the prodigal! How dare to lock me out?! mad at me! Bai Niannian, I'll give it to you again One chance! Open the door and apologize for me and invite me in, otherwise..."

.At this time, Bai Niannian had already taken the little hands of the two cubs and passed through the yard to return to the warm house. If the rest was left, after Bai Niannian closed the door, he basically couldn't hear it, and the house was completely dark.

    Find the oil lamp at home, lit it, and the light yellow light enveloped the whole room, with a warm and happy taste.

    "Brother, will the uncle be locked out..."

    "Children don’t think about so many things, just leave this to the brother. Children who think too much will not grow up." Bai Niannian is serious nonsense. The cub is still young and thinks too much. Bad health.

.This uncle is the daughter-in-law of the brother of the father of the two cubs. During the years when his man was in the army, he has been oppressing the family of three. Every time he comes to the house, he eats and takes the most valuable things in the house. Nothing left was searched and no valuables were found, so they took away their food for several days. In the next few days, they could only reduce the food they ate.

    This family was defeated so fast, the uncle is ‘indispensable’.

    As for the way to find the uncle, the uncle is just cursing the uncle, and the next time the uncle comes, he will get even worse.

    When they came two or three times, the three of them also understood what was going on. If the uncle really wanted to rectify the uncle, how could there be no way? If it weren't for the uncle's acquiescence, how could the uncle dare to do anything?

.The original owner has such a temperament. Every time the uncle comes, he will be put in. If he can be tougher, he will directly shut the person out so that he can't even get in. The situation in the family will not be the same as it is now. awful.

    Anyway, the original owner is not stupid, he will hide food and all valuable things.

    "Well, I see." Chen Mingli answered, the worry in his eyes unchanged.