Chapter 61

I didn't eat my daughter-in-law last night. Chen Mingren had a low air pressure all day long, especially when he saw Shen Wei, a big man full of spring breeze, he was even more heartbroken.

    Even Shen Wei has eaten meat.

    He missed it because he fell asleep.

    Chen Mingren looked at him even more unpleasant.

    The next morning, when Bai Niannian had breakfast, he casually called the two little guys together, "Today, go to the mountain with you brother."

    "Sleepy..." Mingli rubbed his eyes, yawned, and stayed in a daze for a while before fully waking up.

    Looking aside, no one is there.

    The younger brother has already got up, so he has to get up too.

    Slowly getting dressed, I went out to find that my brother had already been sitting at the table and had breakfast, smelling the aroma of chestnut, what the brother said was chestnut rice.

."Brother, why do you get up so early today?" Mingli finished washing, sat next to his brother, picked up his bowl, took a bite of the meal, it was delicious, and he squinted happily.

    "Did I not say it last night?" Bai Nian read the two little guys and took some dishes, and explained, "Today I took you two to the mountain to play. Do you want to be obedient? Otherwise, I won't take you there next time. ."

    "Yeah, I remember it, brother, I said it yesterday, but I forgot it." Mingli said as he ate, even if there is no food, he thinks that eating alone is very delicious. This is the first time he ate chestnut rice. .

    "What are you going to bring to the mountain? Pack it up, and we will go to the mountain after eating." Bai Niannian finished the last bite of the meal, put down the bowl, and went out to see if the chicken was done?

    "Brother, where did the eldest brother go?" Ming Li looked left and right, but did not find the eldest brother at home.

.Mingde picked out a large chestnut from the meal and ate it, and then replied, "Big Brother and Uncle Shen have gone to the mountain."

    "Well, hurry up and finish eating, let's get full and go to help with work."

    "Brother, shall we take it in vain? vain will be scared at home." Mingde dug a little rice and put it in a vain bowl.

    "no."

    Mingli refused: "We went to work in the mountains, not to play. It is inconvenient to go with them in vain. The mountains are so big, what should we do if we run away in vain?"

    "I'll be optimistic about it in vain." Mingde promised.

    "Ask your brother, why don't you think we can take it."

    Mingli thought to himself, he helped with the work, and his brother would be bored there alone, so he would take him with him in vain and let him look at him in vain.

    "Brother, can I go with him for nothing?".As soon as Bai Niannian entered the door, Mingde hugged her thigh.

    "No." Bai Niannian disagreed, "Bai Bai is still small, so we can take it with him when it gets bigger, okay? Otherwise, I'll get lost on the mountain and won't be able to come back."

    "Isn't it okay for me to look in vain?" Mingde said frustratedly.

    "No." Bai Niannian packed up some rotten clothes, put them in the basket, and waited at the door for Brother Ning and An Cheng to come together.