Chapter 30

"I understand, I understand." Li Si yelled in pain without suffering from the immediate loss of the hero.

    "Isn't it all right? I have to threaten me with force." Shen Wei muttered and moved his feet away.

    "First, what are the names of the two of you? Where do you live?" Shen Wei moved three stools, one for each person, and the other two sat comfortably, watching Shen Wei ask any useful news.

    "His name is Zhang Shan, and my name is Li Chi. We live at the end of the college street." Li Si said.

    "Shen Wei, go to that street and ask people, does anyone know Zhang San and Li Chi? Dare to lie to us, you won't want to know what will end up." Chen Mingren finished speaking, Shen Wei deliberately moved the stool with his bare hands. Pull down one piece.

    "Etc., etc!!".When Zhang San saw Shen Wei walking out, Li Si was still indifferent. Now his little brother is still in distress, but his little brother really costs him, he hasn’t married a wife yet, he doesn’t have a son yet, he can Can't let the old Zhang family be the last!

    Li Si hated iron and looked at him, knowing that he would not come with this waste, huh! Greed of life and fear of death, lust and courage.

    Zhang San avoided Li Si's gaze. He couldn't help it. If they came up and beat them up, he could still be more stubborn.

    They have not been caught before, but those people basically beat them for the reputation of the people they admire, and then throw them out. They will not report to officials, and they will not be severely tortured.

    People like them can actually tell a general idea of ​​their character at first glance, and the aura of these two people really scared him.

.If Bai Niannian knew what he was thinking, he would probably say that a man who looked like a bear was fierce, and a man who smiled like a smiling tiger, with a smile on the surface, his eyes full of coldness, and he was torturing him. It's weird not to be afraid.

    "What do you want to say?" Shen Wei stopped and threatened, "If I know that I lie to me..."

    "No, no, dare the little one! The little one is named Zhang San, and his name is Li Si. Ours lives in the alley of Dongshi," he was cold and painful, and immediately lowered to Shen Wei's vicious expression. Head, dare not look again, "If you don't believe me, you can ask someone to ask, it's true."

    "I was caught by us and thinking about cheating!" Bai Niannian said angrily. No matter what the reason is for this kind of guy who climbs the wall, he should teach them a good meal, and then ran to bring a bucket of cold water. , Gave Li Si a chill.

."From the looks of you, you know that you have done this many times, right? Let me guess, either dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water, or someone in your yamen?"

    "Are you thinking in your heart that at most you'll be beaten up and you're a good guy? Now I'm thinking about how to retaliate against us when I am waiting to escape from us?"

    Zhang San lowered his head and did not dare to refute. Li Si was trembling with the cold as soon as the wind in the yard blew, and he couldn't protect himself.

    "Hmph! Have you ever thought that even if you deal with you, no one will notice?" Bai Niannian touched his chin, as if thinking about the possibility of this approach, "No one knows that you have been here anyway."

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I know I was wrong, I shouldn't be coveted by your beauty and take other people's money to harm you..."

    Bai Niannian: My beauty? What the hell is this? !