.Chen Mingren shook his head, "No, let's go back now. It may be because of bean sprouts that came to us."

    "Have anyone finally discovered the opportunity for bean sprouts?"

    "Do you think he is here to talk about recipes or to cooperate?" Bai Niannian thought a little whimsical, if only cooperation would be fine, what would be the division.

    "It's a buyer," Chen Mingren said lightly.

    "Yeah." Bai Niannian walked beside him unhurriedly. He hoped that Mingren would go slower in his heart. It's best to let him wait a little longer!

    "My brother Ming, you're back!" Chen Anning is not a good conversation person. After pouring the water, she stopped talking. The young boss was embarrassed to talk to a brother, and this was not appropriate. When Mingren came back, his eyes brightened.

.They came in a carriage. Thinking of the contents of the carriage, he took advantage of Bai Niannian to call people back and brought back all the contents of the carriage.

    Chen Mingren and Bai Niannian stepped in the door back and forth, and saw a small pile of things piled up there. The young master greeted his man enthusiastically.

    Nothing is courteous, and if you do not commit crimes you will steal.

    "I don't know if the young master's visitor is really disappointed." Chen Mingren also said kindly.

    "Where, I came to visit suddenly, brother Ming, don't mind." Shao Dongjia said with a smile, as if he and Chen Mingren had a great friendship.

    Seeing that pile of things, Bai Niannian's heart shook his heart. Isn't this young boss wanting to empty the glove white wolf, just this thing wants their way to grow bean sprouts, right?

    Bai Niannian's heart became more and more contemptuous of him, and the merchant's heavy profit is not like this.

."What are these things?" Chen Mingren pointed to the pile of things after his greeting.

    "Oh, those things, I brought them here for the children."

    Bai Niannian saw the food there, ate a lot, also had a few cans of wine, and some of them were fabrics of different colors. Bai Niannian quietly counted the five horses in his heart, including Shen Wei, which is a pity. I don't know that there are two more people in the family.

    Without mentioning Chen Mingren and Bai Niannian, they borrowed the children's hand to give them something. Bai Niannian thought of the bean sprouts method, and accepted it with peace of mind, "Then I will thank you for the children first."

    "This should be, this should be." Shao Dongjia replied.

    Chen Mingren guessed that the young boss came for the bean sprouts. He was not in a hurry. If the young boss didn't mention it first, he thought he didn't know.

.You came to me, haha, watching the time pass bit by bit, Chen Mingren is still calm and steady, there is a lot of one, you don't mention it first, you will talk until the sky is dark.

    The young boss slowly became irritable, and Chen Mingren would not compromise any more time.

    At the beginning, Bai Niannian pricked his ears to listen to them chatting. The chatting and chatting were all boring topics. He paid attention for a while, then put his energy on the shoes in his hand and continued to fight with the shoes.

    "My dear friend, I'll tell you straightaway, I came to you today for bean sprouts." Shao Dongjia said with a wry smile.

    Chen Mingren breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had finally entered the subject. He picked up the cup and took a sip of water calmly, "What do you mean by Shaodongjia?"