."Didn't they already move? Will they move back?" Chen Mingren asked.

    "That's not necessarily." The village head said meaningfully, "That piece of land is a bit troublesome, do you want to change it? The family has already bought that piece of land, and you have to ask them to buy that piece of land."

    "No, I need that piece of land," Shen Wei refused. He came to Chen Mingren. The two families live far apart, and the relationship will gradually fade. There is nothing wrong with living close. Help, "Village chief, where do they live now? Are they in the town?"

    "They still live in the town." The village chief replied, "They should live on Yamato Street. You should be able to find the specific place if you go there and ask. I haven't seen them for a long time."

    "Well, I see, I will wait to find them.".Shen Wei said, "I have to thank the village chief for your help."

    "Haha!" The village head smiled, "Go now, it will take a lot of time to go and go."

    "Aren, Brother Nian, then I'll go to town first." Shen Wei greeted them and left. The village chief drove people out. Besides, he also wanted to live in his house earlier. Interrupting him a few times, he thinks he will be hated by his boss.

    "You go first, we still have things." Chen Mingren said that he would not go with him.

    Now that they have returned to live in the village for a long time, they must have the land. Excluding the money in the house and the money spent during this period, they still have nearly twenty taels of money left. These are already theirs. Net worth.

.Of course, the money that Bai Niannian turned over at Uncle’s house was well placed in the space, and he didn’t plan to take it out. On the bright side, the daily income of bean sprouts is pretty good, and the little money in the space is kept. Treat it as his private money.

    In their village, the finest farmland is about eight taels of silver per mu, and the middle ones need only three taels of silver.

    It seems that the inferior fields are the cheapest, but the inferior fields are relatively barren, and the annual harvest is much less than that of the other two grades, which is not cost-effective.

    They made up their minds to buy all the first-class fertile land, and with their current economic capacity, they could buy up to three acres of land.

.The two of them talked in the bed last night. If you have it, you will buy three acres. There is less than a dozen silver left to build a house. They have a yard in the town for rent and bean sprouts income, so there is no need to worry too much. .

    The wages for building the house are also given once a day, and there is no need to give it all at once. In this way, the money for building the house can be paid out of the profit of bean sprouts.

    "You two are buying land?" The village chief stood up, looked at Bai Niannian and said, "In this world, it is better to eat on the ground in peace. It is vain to go to the town to do business."

    Bai Niannian knew that the village chief didn't like him, so he didn't answer him, and silently used it as a vase.

    The village chief has lived in the village all his life, and his youngest son lives in the town. He refuses to take him to the town to enjoy the blessing, and he has to go back to live in the village with repeated orders.

.In the first two years, the quarrel with his youngest son was very stiff. Only in the past two years has it eased. One insisted on living in the town, and the other insisted on letting him move back to the village.

    "Well, so we are back to the village. We are not used to the life in the town." Chen Mingren echoed.

    "There are people who sell top-class fields. How much do you want to buy?" The village chief took out a pamphlet and turned them page by page. "There are not many people who sell fields. You know, we spend our lives looking for food in the fields. Yes, if it's not really hard to get through, who would sell the land?"

    "For three acres, we can buy three acres." Chen Mingren added, "It's not a good one, but a medium one will do."

    "There are first-class fields, but you have to buy them together. Chen Lin's family will move to the town. The fields in the village are not going to be kept, but he asked not to be opened and sold. If you want to buy, you must buy all of them. It's five acres in total."

."Because they are eager to sell, the price is also cheaper, thirty-five taels of silver."

    One mu of land is cheaper by one tael, and five mu is fifty taels. The little abacus in Bai Niannian's heart is playing loud, buy, buy, buy, must buy!

    "If I could get so much money, I would have bought it a long time ago, and now I don't know who is cheaper?" The village chief sighed, no one would have too many fields, and the five acres of Chen Lin's family were the first-class fields. The sons are hard-working people, otherwise they wouldn't make any money, and moved to the town. The five acres of fields are indeed the best fields. They are usually carefully processed, and the annual output is higher than other people's.

    Thirty-five taels of silver is a lot of money, they can get it, but after they take it out, they don’t have the money to build the house. They have to save at least seven or eight taels to buy the house. Materials and labor costs are covered by the profit of bean sprouts.

.They really took thirty-five taels of silver, and their days have to return to the point where they eat two meals a day. They don't leave any silver, and they can't help it if there is an accident.

    Seeing him hesitate for a while, as if he was about to refuse, Bai Niannian kicked him lightly with his foot under the table.

    Chen Mingren: What should I do? My wife seduce me again.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Bai Niannian stepped on his foot vigorously. Seeing him looking over, Bai Niannian made two lips at him, Shen Wei.

    Isn't it enough for the two of them to buy together?

    If his man still doesn't understand what he meant, Bai Niannian intends to give his waist a hard blow.

    "Ahem." Chen Mingren coughed unnaturally. "Can I buy it with my friend?"

    "Yes, did you bring the money? What they want is to sell them together, do you think I haven't asked?"

."It's just that I can't talk to that old guy, otherwise you think that this cheap price will be left to you?" The village chief made a mark on the notebook.

    "We brought the money." Chen Mingren replied, "but I didn't bring enough. I wanted to buy three acres."

    "It's okay to go back and get it now, but I'll talk to you two in advance. If you buy it, you can't go back. You can discuss with your friends about the land division. I don't care about everything you do." This kind of together I bought it, but later I felt that my share was less, and then he saw a lot of cases of turning his head against each other. He said that it is best to buy it alone.

    Brothers can turn against each other for money, let alone friends.

    Village Chief: "Why are you looking at me? Go home and get the money!"

.Chen Mingren touched his nose, "First book the piece of land next to our house, and for the rest, I will go to apply for household registration and land deed with my friend tomorrow."

    "Okay, bring your money and come back tomorrow morning."

    Shen Wei went in the morning and returned at noon. He came back in an ox cart.

    And more than one person came back.

    He also brought two people back, one big and one small.
.