When he came to his second brother's house, both of them were at home, and the outer room raised inside the house was still there. Bai Niannian told the man not to go in first, in case he ran into the grass. "Where is the second brother?"

    "Brother Nian is here, he is busy in the kitchen." Bai Yong was very embarrassed to face him alone, "I don't know who this is?"
."That's good." Bai Niannian got the news she wanted, "Go and ask Mingren to enter and lock the door."

    "Mingren?! Do you mean that Ren is back?" Bai Yong asked in surprise, and after receiving Bai Niannian's confirmation, he smiled bitterly and said, "You already know that, right? Are you here to ask me for money? ?"

    "Second brother knows it." Bai Niannian said calmly, "what is the second brother going to do? He will pay us the money as happily as Ah Cheng? Or is it like the eldest brother, who was beaten up and reluctant to admit it? ?"

    "You just let go of your eldest brother like this?" Bai Yong said unfairly. His elder brother has rough skin and is not afraid of being beaten, but he is afraid! If he won't change his silver after being beaten, even if he is afraid, he will admit it through gritted teeth.

    "Of course it's impossible." Bai Niannian looked at him with mentally retarded eyes, "Aren't you in a hurry to sell the house?.Is the deed of house left at home? No matter how well he hides, isn't it also found by us? This yard should be worth more than ten taels of silver, plus the broken silver found in his place, and it adds up to almost the same amount. "

    "How can it be?!"

    Bai Yong shook his head, "According to the eldest brother's temperament that loves money like life, it is impossible to let you go with the house deed so easily."

    "Yeah, I can't believe that we walked out so easily. He seems to have confidence in the place where he hides the deed, and he doesn't believe that we found the deed." Bai Niannian took out the deed and showed him twice. Close the eyes again.

    "Return the money and the deed to us, second brother, you are also a gentleman, don't you want to be rough with us?" Bai Niannian pointedly looked at the man and Shen Wei, and the two of them cooperated to show'kindness'. 'S smile.

."I just took your ten taels of silver. I will return the silver to you. I want to keep the house deed." Bai Yong thought for a moment, and quickly made a decision. It would be better to be taken out of the house's money and drink the house deed. He offered to return it to them.

    He was different from his elder brother. He got the money, only eating, drinking and having fun, and his money was getting less and less. His money has been invested in some small businesses and made a little money. Apart from buying this yard and outer room, his money has basically not been touched. He wants to save more money and buy tens of acres of land and go back to be a small landlord. .

    "It's your second brother that you are smarter, so I like smart people like your second brother." Bai Niannian praised it without hesitation.

    Bai Yong pulled out an ugly smile at the corner of his mouth, "Come with me."

.Bai Yong’s possession of things is a little better than Bai Cong. He also puts it under the bed, but instead of hiding it in the bed board, he dug a hole under the bed to bury the silver in it.

    Bai Yong got in, dug with his bare hands for a few minutes, and took out a small black pot.

    Picking up the wooden cork above, looking at the eyes of the three of them staring at him, Bai Yong sighed, then turned around and carried them, "Give you back the silver."