"Okay, their dogs are very fierce. I think you will like it. When will you go to see me?" Aunt Xie talked about the topic of interest, her expression remained the same, but she talked more.

    "Why don't you choose another day than hit the sun? How about going after the things sold out?".He hasn't seen a one-month puppy for a long time. The dog in the last days is tall and fierce, and it is dead or injured.

    The two cubs can't take care of the puppy, but he can!

    Puppies should be easy to feed, right?

    As for the idea that he had just been thinking about buying a puppy in a few days, it has been thrown behind his head.

    Puppy is well trained, but it is a very good assistant.

    He went home at noon and told the two cubs that he would be back later in the evening.

    Bai Niannian waited for the day, and finally hoped that the market would be over. He had already packed up his things, so he waited for Aunt Xie to pack up and went to his neighbor's house to watch the dog.

    A shadow suddenly cast in front of her eyes, Bai Niannian looked up and saw a person she didn't want to see.

    "Brother Nian... why are you here?"

    Bai Niannian pressed the corner of her mouth, "What?.Can't i be here? "

    "No, no! I didn't mean that!" Bai Cong stood in front of Bai Niannian with a complicated mood. When his parents were alive, Bai Niannian was the most favored child in the family. He was obviously just a brother, but he was better than him. The two men and the second younger brother are still spoiled, and all the food and clothing in the family are given to Bai Niannian first, and he is obviously the one who will provide the elderly for their second elders in the future!

    It's a pity that the two old men are gone before he can take care of them.

    That’s why he would coldly watch him and his second brother’s brother oppressing him. At the beginning, he was a little uneasy. He felt a little sorry for his parents to let them take care of his last words before leaving, but he thought of falling into this situation. The faint pleasure stopped him.

    Day after day, year after year.

    Gradually, he got used to it.

.After so long, I saw his younger brother again, and Bai Niannian, who was spoiled by his parents in the palm of his hand, was embarrassed and showed up in the market to sell things.

    Seeing his contempt in Bai Niannian's eyes, an unknown fire surged in his heart.

    In ancient times, the most despised by the scholars, farmers, industry and commerce were the merchants. The people in the village would rather work on the ground all their lives.

    In this dynasty, being a businessman is despised.

    But so what? If you look down on it, you look down on it, and the eyes of others can't be eaten.

    They are all about to go to the end, and they still care about the eyes of others? Then he couldn't live with the two cubs a long time ago.

    He is not from this dynasty, he cannot understand the concept of class, his status is more important than his life.

    What about becoming a merchant?

.What if I can't get fame after becoming a business?

    Thinking of them, who have worked on the land for a lifetime and can't even reach the school, what do they think about such a long-term thing? He really didn't understand their thoughts.

    Obviously, food and clothing are the most important at present.

    How about his brother coming out to show his face and selling things?

    Did not hinder him!

    "It's not good for you to come out and show your face like this... What about your man?" Bai Cong said to him with a good expression on his face.

    "Haha, what about my brother coming out to show his face? Did you eat you or drink yours? Is it in your way? Big! Brother!" Bai Niannian sneered, and went straight back.

    "How did you become like this? You are simply unreasonable!" Bai Cong was so angry at his words, his hands trembled.

    "What have I become?.Why don't you recognize me? It is not thanks to you that I became like this. If it weren't for you, would I become like this? Brother, will your conscience hurt if you treat me like this? "Be angry, be angry, he is not the Bai Niannian who allows them to bully. If you dare to bully him, be prepared for his revenge.

    He hasn't gone to find them to settle the account, but he took the initiative to come to the door.

    "How did you talk to your brother?"

    "Oh, do you remember that you are my elder brother? Why didn’t you say you were my elder brother when I was bullied by my sister-in-law? Why didn’t you remember that you were my elder brother when I was bullied by your son? I was sold to the town. Why didn’t you say that you were my brother when the old man you were a concubine?” Seeing him blushing with anger and not knowing whether he was angry or ashamed, Bai Niannian felt a lot more comfortable in his heart. Happiness is based on others. Above the pain, this sentence still makes sense.

."What? I haven't fulfilled my brother's duties, and want to teach me?" Bai Niannian saw him want to speak, and she spoke first.

    "You...how did you become like this?!"

    "I have no choice. The man in the family has served in the military and has not returned in a few years. There are only two younger brothers and I in the house. They can’t carry their hands on the shoulders and can’t pick them. If they don’t come out to do business, will they starve to death at home or my brother to support us? "Bai Niannian asked sincerely, he doesn't do business, and his family is going to drink northwest wind?

    Moreover, he remembered that his good elder brother had a lot of money in his hand, and he also raised an outer room in the town. Didn't he know that his two sisters-in-laws would not regret taking him for money now?

    "Well, I still have things to do, I'll come to you next time."

    Bai Cong left this sentence and left in embarrassment.

.Bai Niannian exhaled, feeling refreshed, and felt that the air was much fresher.

    Sure enough, life will be better if you often(?) find someone to seduce you(?)

    Turning back to Xie, who was stunned, said: "Let's go, sorry, I have delayed some time, go to see the puppy."
.