He will make them sin

Start from the beginning

Yeah? What else would I be worried about??

I nodded

Chase: "Charli you were sexually assaulted. That is not a sin? Are you okay?! Do you need anything??"
Charli: "no no, no need. I'm okay. Im fine"

I smiled

It was just an accident I'm sure of

Charli: "Im okay now, I promise. I just  couldn't see him because of his mask but I'm sure someone will catch him"
Chase: "Charli I need you to think about this for a second, you were almost raped and this guy is out here to rape girls just like you and you're okay with this???"

Oh my god he's right?! This man's gonna make the other girls sin also!

Charli: "I was almost raped. I wasn't raped, I know how to fight them off but what if the other girls don't?"
Chase: "exactly??"
Charli: "he will make them sin!"

He looked shocked

Chase: "does that matter??? No it doesn't?? What matters is that if he does manage to rape them he'll scar them for the rest of their lives? Do you not care about that?"

I nodded and hugged him

Charli: "you're right, I'm sorry. I forgot about what happened to you"

This is probably giving him ptsd

He took me off of him

Chase: "this isn't about me? It's about you, and it's about that guy. You can't tell me there was no fear in you when he tried to do that"
Charli: "I-"
Chase: "and don't you dare say you were scared of sinning"

...

Charli: "fine. I was a little scared but I think he was just trying to be nice"
Chase: "what?? You're out of your mind??"

Chases POV:
That's it. I am not gonna stand her and let her say that rapist was trying to be nice? Either she's in denial or she's actually crazy? I'm not trying to make her scared. I'm trying to make her aware that what happened was very serious? If she can't see that then I don't know if I should let her leave my sight?

Charli: "ooo look they are throwing the flowers!"

She ran over to Amy who was throwing them-

I walked over

Amy: "okay 3! 2! 1!"

She threw the flowers back and-

Charli: "yes!!"

What are the odds.

She ran up to me and hugged me

Charli: "I caught them! I will be married next!"

I doubt that

Charli: "I hope I can find a nice loving husband"

She was about to have one.

Chase: "I'm gonna go."
Charli: "what?? No??"

Why.

Chase: "tell me why I should stay?"
Charli: "because you're my only friend here..."

We aren't friends

Chase: "we aren't friends and we haven't been ever since you slept with my cousin."

She sighed and nodded

Charli: "I might not be your friend but you are mine"

God dammit.
I can't leave her here alone, with that guy here somewhere

Chase: "please let me drive you home Charli"

A/n
As we see here, the hope to get the old Charli back is diminishing. Charli thinks of herself now has a better person, but she's just a more annoying one.

Like at least the old Charli had a personality, she's just annoying

Word count - 1080