― 31 : epilogue

A year and half passed by and Ahn Y/n was now in her final year of university. Not much had changed, she was still the same lover of books, lost in her own world. She worked in a café as a part time job.

Her numerous attempts to forget the happenings in Ravaryn had failed and she still found herself going back to the library with her secret attempts to search into the sections just to find the book.

She sat late at night staring at the picture of the four of them, the smiles on their faces were genuine but they hid immense pain.
The hidden faces behind the masks of happiness spoke inner true feelings. The hidden sufferings on the inside ruin the emotions which in turn cause a pressure. She smiled to herself every night with the hope to meet them again and then one day she realized, Kristine was the same as Mirae but what about Yang Jungwon and Nishimura Riki ? She was clueless about them.

Sitting on the counter of the café staring into space with music in her earphones, she stared out into the open, humming her one sweet melody.

Blinking her eyes twice, she looked around; the café was not much crowded and most of them, university students, were busy with their own work. She was then disturbed by a certain noise and she glanced at the girl sitting by the window, twirling her straw in her caramel cappuccino while listening to some news on music. Y/n caught a glance of it and heard it, 'New boy group announces their lineup, Ni-ki, the famous Japanese dancer, to be a part of the-

Y/n heard a ding and flinched and looked at the person at the counter. A brown haired boy (his bangs almost covering his eyes) wearing a black mask stood in front.

"Yes ?"

"Can I place my order ?" That voice seemed familiar, oddly familiar but thinking it was her own imagination, she snapped out of it.

When he looked up to pay, he made slight eye contact with Y/n and then blinked and looked away.

Mondays were indeed busy in the café and during the peak hour, she was almost sprinting from side to side for her work. She rushed past one table but then the customer tripped and the cream of his muffin spilled on Y/n's shirt which made her whine and look up at the customer. The black mask guy...

"I-I'm so sorry"

"No no, it's fine." Y/n quickly exclaimed, bringing out napkins to clean the mess. After the table was cleaned by someone else, Y/n had to change into a supplementary attire present in the café.

When she came back, she saw the black masked guy, fidgeting while standing near the counter.

"He said he wanted to apologize to you." Y/n's co-worker pointed out.

"Uh, Miss, I'm so sorry for being careless." The guy spoke up and once again y/n felt the familiar voice.

"Hey no, it's fine."

"No, I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you."

"Hey, uh, it's okay, I have to continue my shift, it isn't a big deal. '' Y/n persuaded the person and soon he had to give up and he left the café. It was quite strange.

When her shift was finally over, Y/n stretched her arms and heaved a sigh. It was almost around 9 in the evening and hardly many people were there. She glanced at the entrance and saw someone enter. Gosh, last minute customers were always a haphazard.

He came up to the counter and then looked at Y/n, "Miss, remember me ?"

'Miss' a term Jungwon used the very first time she had her encounter with him...

The black masked guy was it and he stood there staring at the girl.

"Oh yeah, you"

"I wanted to say sorry properly but didn't realise your shift would end so late."

"Wait, y-you waited for me ?"

"Huh? OH NO no no no, it's fine, I just arrived a few minutes ago."

"But I Said-

"Come on, let me help you"

Y/n sighed and picked her bag from the counter, bid her colleague a goodbye and stepped out of the shop.

"What do you want to do ?"

"I'll pay for your shirt"

"What no, you don't have to do it"

"But then allow me to treat you to coffee ?"

"Uh, isn't it too late to have coffee ?" Y/n chuckled , looking at her watch. She sat on the bench at the bus stop while the boy stood there.

"Here" the boy handed her a paper, "have my number, save it and ping me, we can meet up later and I'll treat you"

"H-huh, you didn't have to-

"No, it's fine, don't worry, I'm not scary, I'm a uni student as well, just like you." He smiled under his mask. "You're Y/n, right?"

Y/n's smile dropped, "How did-

"Oh, i-it's not like that, I just saw your name tag back in the café" the boy explained himself.

The headlights of the bus were visible from a distance and the boy said, "my bus is here."

"Oh, i have a different route." She replied. "B-but your name ?"

The boy chuckled, removing his mask, Y/n's eyes widened and she felt the world stop for a moment, the same brown eyes, the dimples when he smiles, it was him.

"The name is Jungwon, Yang Jungwon."He smiled, his dimples portraying an innocent look.

The bus arrived and before Jungwon got up, he turned back, "It was nice to meet you, Ahn Y/n, I'll wait for your text, see you again"

Y/n felt herself unconsciously smiling, "Found you..."

And that was the start of a new beginning...

THE END

Author's note : Notice how I hinted Riki's presence as well. Well, this writing comes to an end.