― 4 : don't trust him

―*―*―

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒.
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠,
𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡?

―*―*―

"You seem to be smiling a lot recently"

Jungwon looked at the speaker with an air of disgust.

"What's with that stare, huh? You thought I wouldn't know anything?"

"Stop, please, I don't want to start another argument."

"What do you think will happen when she comes to know how you killed your mother-

"Shut up! She will trust me! Not some false rumours! I never killed her" Jungwon protested.

"How do you know she trusts you?" The other person said, calmly.

"You'll lose this game" the person chuckled as Jungwon left the room.

"Uh, why are we literally standing in front of the castle?" Y/n questioned as they stood in front of the huge castle which was supposedly the home to the royal family.

"Waiting for your lover boy," Mirae replied.

"Yah-

"named Prince Jungwon," Mirae added with a smirk. Not wanting to get into another argument with this girl, Y/n stood there waiting as the palace guards shot weird glances at them.

"Did you want anything?" Asked one.

"Uh-me?" Y/n questioned while pointing at herself and added, "uh, not really."

"Then don't stand in here and block the royal gates. Move out" the guards shooed the two girls and Y/n dragged the angry bird Mirae who kept on cursing at the guards.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH STANDING THERE-

"Calm down, you little ball of fire"

The two girls turned around to see Prince Jungwon chuckling behind.

"You're late" y/n said mimicking Mirae while immediately making Jungwon smile.

"My apologies, princess"

"What, don't call me princess" Y/n laughed.

The prince promised the two young ladies that he would show them beautiful places around the kingdom.

It seemed suspicious to Y/n though. Although the prince had been kind to them, she just felt it was weird.

'You arrive at a new place and suddenly meet a prince out of nowhere and he starts getting close to you wanting to help you. Why? Why was he treating us differently'
That was all that Y/n could think.

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since Y/n has been in this kingdom. 2 weeks since everything had happened.

That book? Everytime it was checked, it was noticed that a new chapter had been added. Howsoever Y/n enjoyed the company of Mirae and her new friend, the Prince of Ravaryn, she still missed her usual life back in her own little world.