― 19 : adultnapped

―*―*―

𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑
𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒,
𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?

―*―*―

When Y/N flashed her eyes open, she found herself surrounded by Riki, Mirae and Jungwon. The place was unfamiliar. It was a small cottage.

She sat up straight and looked around feeling a sharp pain at the back of her head. She was injured but that didn't matter much. She had lost the book which was the only thing that would help her out of this mess.

She looked up at Jungwon who felt relieved. He looked at her with a smile and said, "you look better now"

"Where is my book?" Was the first thing she spoke up and stood up looking in awe at the other three.

"Stop panicking!" Jungwon exclaimed trying to stop y/n who was busy moving around the place.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY STOP PANICKING?! THAT WAS MY LIFE, MY LOVE-WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF I DON'T GET THAT BOOK BACK, I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND MY WAY BACK HOME!" She yelled while stomping her foot.

Riki ,with a worried stare, said,"You got hurt, you should-

"WHY- DID YOU NOT SEE ANYONE TAKE SOMETHING AWAY?!" She exclaimed and pulled Riki's collar, almost choking him and Mirae had to rush to stop her from almost killing him.

"I-I did not s-see anyone when I-reached." Riki replied.

"See, someone must have been following you." Jungwon stated.

"But, Riki!" She exclaimed, finding it hard to believe in the alibi, "I saw you the moment just after I was hit. No one could run so fast. Did you really not see anyone?"

"I-I really didn't." The poor boy replied.

"Are you hiding something from us?" Y/n questioned to which Riki didn't reply for a minute and before he could reply, a middle-aged woman approached the group, "I see the girl is fine. Are you feeling better?"

Y/n looked puzzled by the sudden interruption and her confused eyes looked around for help and fell on Mirae's lips who muttered, 'Riki's mother'. Y/n nodded in realization and bowed and nodded.

"It's been a long time since he brought proper friends to this house. It's always those errand basta-

"Mother, Mr. Choi was looking for you this morning" Riki interrupted and his mother who looked at him in confusion nodded, bade good-bye and exited.

"What was in the book? Why did you need it?" Jungwon questioned.

"It was important for me. It's an important book of where I come from and I NEED IT."

"Okay, okay where shall we look for it?"

"D-do you have any suspicions?" Riki questioned.

"I do." Y/n replied which startled the young boy but he just kept quiet.

"Who is it?"