― 27 : talks & thoughts

―*―*―

𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑠,
𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒
𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

―*―*―

Mirae sat up straight, still trying to figure out the way to handle the strange book. The night was dull and the moon hid behind the clouds. She was with Mrs. Nishimura. She tried her best to remain quiet and not disturb the lady beside her.
She wanted to know how to make this book work. But for one thing, she knew, this book could give her the answers she needed.

She, for once, wished that Y/n had come 3 years ago, the Queen might have been saved and perhaps her parents would have been alive as well, nothing would go wrong then. But alas, fate was being cruel.

She shut her eyes and lay down and closed her eyes to take some rest until she would finally be awake and figure out a way to go back into the palace.

"Mirae...You idiot, wake up !"

Mirae was startled at the sudden voice and she sprang up but found herself in an unknown place. But that voice was oddly familiar.

"Will you not keep my word ? Will you be able to fulfill my ambition ?"

It was Riki and for this whole Mirae knew this was her dream but she didn't want to wake up.

"Ri-riki, are you okay ?"

But the voice didn't seem to bother about her question. Instead, it went on,
"Take care of mother and fulfil my dream....help Miss Y/n and my beloved Prince please..."

When Mirae woke up, she was covered in sweat and she felt soft drops on her cheek. She covered her mouth to not disturb the other person and let out a silent cry.

She ruffled through the wooden box which belonged to Riki and found some ink, and with a pen-like object, she scribbled some words on the book which belonged to Y/n, the english translation of which would be,
"How do I save them ?"

She waited for an answer but instead the writing disappeared.

"Suggest me a way to help them"
Still no answer.

"I need evidence."

"Your wish will be granted." The writings on the book brought a smile to her face and the girl waited eagerly for the next step but nothing happened. Getting irritated after quite a few minutes, she packed up the book and was about to keep it back when she noticed something drop down.

"Huh ? What are these ?"

Picking up the papers, she realized they were pictures. And not just any pictures, they were from 3 years ago, the exact place where the Queen was murdered.