― 5 : horse ride

―*―*―

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒?"
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠"

―*―*―

"Why are you always staring into that book, what's so special?" Mirae questioned as she tried to peep into the book Y/n was holding.

She quickly frowned at the unfamiliar language and sat up from the old bed.

"Are you an alien? What language is that?!"

"What? It's English obviously." Y/n replied being confused.

"That is definitely not the english we write." Mirae stated.

She pulled out some old brown paper and something that looked similar to a 'dip pen'.

"You have dip pens in your time. If it would have been back from where I come from, We'd have probably used those refill pens." Y/n muttered.

"What? You mean you don't need to recharge the ink from an ink bowl or bottle to continue drawing or writing? Are you really an alien?" Mirae joked. "Where do you come from, Miss Alien?"

Y/n hit Mirae playfully,but somewhere inside she was afraid her whereabouts might be known. She must not let these people know that she's from a different time period.

Mirae proceeded to scribble words on the paper as Y/n watched in awe. Indeed, the language seemed different. Although some of the alphabets were the ones used in modern day English, most of them were slightly different.

Mirae pulled y/n's hand, making her hold the pen as Mirae held her hand and with the strokes wrote down words she loved.

'Yang Jungwon'

"Why did you write his name?" Y/n questioned.

"I didn't, I just guided your hand holding the pen but how did you recognize it's his name?"Mirae let out a mischievously teasing look.

"I do know how to read Mirae! Do I look dumb to you?" Y/n replied jokingly and the two girls burst into laughter.

The next day, Prince Jungwon had invited Y/n to a friendly stroll around the greenery that surrounded the kingdom.

"Is Mirae sick? She hasn't been accompanying you lately" Jungwon questioned as he slowly walked his horse to the place where Y/n was standing.

"She has been busy with the work her grandfather gives her. Poor girl, her grandparents are the only ones she has" y/n replied bowing at the Prince.

The prince descended from his horse and walked towards Y/n.

"Oh, You've got something on your face." Jungwon frowned as he slowly approached Y/n with a concerned face.

Y/n's puzzled hands reached her face as her face showed an expression of confusion.

"It's beauty" The Prince laughed and winked.