― 30 : wish fulfilled

―*―*―

𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑,
𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ,
𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 
𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒

―*―*―

She remembered the dagger she had used previously to shoot at Mark when he shot Riki and she remembered she had it in her pocket. She smirked at Mark, and slowly took out the dagger from her pocket. 

But Jungwon was, on the other hand, having a hard time and the difficulty in breathing made it almost not possible for him to get away from Mark. He neither noticed Y/n's action and when he finally managed to gather his strength and push away Mark, he missed the shot of the dagger which Y/n had aimed at Mark.
Y/n's eyes widened and she screamed, "Are you okay !?" 

Jungwon released his breath and turned with stunned eyes and nodded his head. Mark, who had fallen to the ground, rose up and started attacking Jungwon who could only dodge the sharp dagger while he was still wincing from the pain of the ground on his neck. Mirae crawled on the floor away from the King and picked up the dagger from the floor and turned around to look at y/n but she couldn't spot her clearly because of the two in front of her. 

Mark kept on stepping forward and Jungwon pushed back, moving his head from left to right and then giving attempts to punch Mark. Mirae pointed the dagger aiming it at Mark but being an amateur, the dagger hit Mark in his leg and the boy groaned and fell to the ground and crouched and hug his leg while his own dagger fell and Jungwon took the chance to pick up the dagger and pointed it at him.
 "Your game ends here, brother."

Jungwon turned around and looked at the guards who were still as statues. Three of them stood near Mark and held him.

Jungwon smirked, "I was never cursed and I will never be the cursed Prince. I've held in pain and grief for years, the reason I didn't reveal the truth was because of my strong brotherly love towards you and that because I was made to forget the incidents but no more shall I stay quiet."

Jungwon smiled to himself and turned around to find his father and Mirae on the floor and Y/n standing on the opposite side with a smile. When he fixed his eyes with her, she gestured him with two thumbs up. He looked at his father but then he proceeded towards Y/n.

After all, she was the one who was there with her when no one was there. Time didn't matter, someone he knew for years didn't believe him but someone who never knew much about him supported him and that taught him the important lesson in life. Y/n hugged him tightly and tears escaped her eyes and her hand reached his neck and in a cracking voice, she spoke up,"L-look at you, covered in blood, this is not nice for the Prince. You did well, I'm proud of you. I'm happy for you"

"Thank you for being there for me." Jungwon replied with a bitter smile and hugged her tightly. 

"Your wish is fulfilled, jungwon." Y/n smiled and her tears kept on flowing. Jungwon looked at her as to wanting an explanation. "That day, when I wished for my nightmares to disappear, you wished for me to help you and that's how I ended up here. I fulfilled your wish, I-I could save you…"

Mark, who was still weak from the wound, stared at the ones around him. His left hand was free and he smirked and without even anyone noticing, he slowly took out his revolver from his pocket and aimed it at them and then there was a bang and Y/n's eyes widened. Realizing the last one didn't work, Mark was quick enough to shoot another bullet.