― 22 : special feelings

―*―*―

𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔,
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚

―*―*―

"There is a recent event for the royals," Jungwon announced with a smile.

"Oh, is it the day?" Mirae questioned, munching on fresh almonds.

"What is it?" Y/n questioned.

"It marks the 30 years reign of the King and the day is celebrated all over the kingdom" Mirae explained. "Probably, this year, he shall announce the next heir to the throne"

"So.." Y/n nodded in agreement and glanced at Jungwon, "You're nervous?"

"No"

"Huh? why not? aren't you interested in becoming the next one? I mean, that's what all princes do"

"Life in the palace is not a fairytale as I have always said. Do you think the people will accept me?" he replied.

"Why not? being a king comes with responsibilities and you are definitely suitable for it"

"I don't want the kingdom, i won't get it, but i will be happy as long as i have you" Jungwon smiled emphasizing on the latter part while looking at y/n and she blushed until Mirae coughed to get their attention.

"love birds..."

"Shut up!"

"Don't even try to disagree" Mirae warned Y/n.

"Hey, Prince!" Mirae exclaimed.

"When will you stop using informal speech?" Jungwon whined.

"Never" she sarcastically replied.

"As I already said, it's not fair for Y/n to call you by your name and me having to call you Prince." She announced.

"You really are clingy, aren't you?" Jungwon mocked.

"Oh shut it" Mirae replied, "anyways, everyone, I'll have to go back home before grandfather drags me home"

"What did you do this time ?" Jungwon questioned.

"Why no I didn't, now I have to go, good bye !" She exclaimed and ran away afar and then screamed, "enjoy, love birds !"

"YOU-

And without even hearing Y/n, the young girl ran away.

"Well, that was...."

"Weird ?" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah" he replied with a smile and then he slowly put away his mask which startled Y/n.

"Why-

𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞↷양정원On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara