105 Continuation :)

I transferred to a certain place inside the palace, "Hello, Prince."

"You're here!! I'm glad that you were safe, Hero!"

Well, I thought I should say farewell to this person at least.

Prince Taehyung seemed to be crying alone in the room, there were traces of tears remaining.

"Well, it's thanks to the prince who warned me of the danger. I managed to avoid being turned into a slave or being killed. I wanted to say a few words of gratitude so please excuse my rudeness for entering the room without permission."

"Not at all, it's my father's fault you got involved in all of this. I'm truly sorry. Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, not a single scratch."

I'm a little embarrassed with the prince saying such a thing.

His age is about 20, perhaps?

I'm 30 years old... so isn't that a bit NG?!

No, calm down, Jeon Jungkook!

I shouldn't be like this!

FOCUS!

"As expected of Hero-ssi, you're really strong," the prince said, brushing.

"Um, Hero-ssi, is something the matter?"

"Ah, no... I mean, Yes. Come to think of it, I had something to say to you, prince."

"Umm… if possible, could you call me, Taehyung?"

Ahem, "Then, Prince Taehyung."

"Just... Taehyung is fine."

"Hmm, could you call me by my first name too? It's Jungkook, okay?"

"Then, Jungkook.."

"Well, I guess that's fine.."

"O-Ok got it. Then, Taehyung, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes.. please do."

"Then about my question, in regards to what the king said about the Demon Lord. It sounds kind of false, so I wanted to hear your input."

"Well, I don't know much about it. However, what I know from reports was about a frontier village that was destroyed by the Demon Lord's Army."

"A frontier village? Was that village some kind of important village?"

"It was destroyed without a doubt. As for the village, it should be a very ordinary village by the border."

"Hmm, I wonder why the Demon Lord's Army bothered to destroy such an ordinary village?"

"Come to think of it, I wonder.. why? I didn't consider it before. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing for you to apologise for."

"Well, thinking about it again, it does seem a little strange. From now on, let's both think about what the truth is."

"I'll do my best."

"Good. Speaking of best. I left the other room with a promise to 'watch over this kingdom,' and I told them that I'm making you the new king."

Taehyung's face seems to show varied expressions, from surprise, acknowledgement then to full of determination, but is that alright?

I'm worried, can he do this?

I don't want to get him in conflict with that former arrogant king.

Hmm.. seems like I need to continue to use [Tracking] to monitor him regularly.

I-It's not like I'm using my skill to be a stalker.