77 - Untitled alpha x alpha #KookV #ABO

"Where's Kim?"

"May I ask what brings you here, sir?" the new floor manager said calmly but visible sweat starts to accumulate on his temples due to the other glaring.

Jimin flinches as he sees the bar owner interrogate the new guy.

"A VIP omega guest is looking for 'him' without reservation, but he won't pick up the phone."

"We don't have that many alpha's for VIP customers," Jimin cuts in.

"Wait a minute.. Park Jimin. Aren't you supposed to cover Kim Taehyung tonight?"Both paused, eying each other then Jeon Jungkook continued, "I was told 'he' entered his room 30 mins ago... care to explain?"

Shit. I'm fucked. Why did the Boss have to find out from other people? Jimin thought as he tried to make an excuse, "Well, you see... The thing is-"

Jungkook raises his eyebrow, waiting for Jimin to continue when he smells the young alpha in question. He strides the quiet floor and stops in front of the last door, Room 1307, as he hears rustling and another man's raised voice.

"Relax~ it'll be-"

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Jungkook didn't knock and forced the door open through brute strength alone, "Here you are... Kim," he says as he looks at intertwined bodies on the bed with a glare.

Haa... haah.. "Why are you here-"

"Shut it, Kim. And you," he looks over at the other person in the room, steps towards him and grips his arm, "Get up. I'm afraid there's been a mix-up. As an apology, I'll send the right toy following your reservation."

"Wha-What?" the dumbfounded customer blurts out, "Actually, I'm okay with this one..."

Jungkook glares harder, a visible vein on his neck appears as his alpha pheromones invade the space.

"Well, never mind.."

He picks Taehyung off the bed and exits the room quietly.

~~~

"Boss-"

"Shut up and come along quietly."

"I-its just," Taehyung started to stammer, sensing Jungkook's anger, he gulped and continued, "Can you put on some clothes first?"

"There's no need. We're nearly in my office."

Jungkook carries him towards the ensuite bathroom, "Hands on the wall."

With the other alpha's command, Taehyung's heart beats faster.

Jungkook waits for the other to position himself, he eyes his reddened ass and spreads a cheek and Taehyung flinches, "Are you out of your mind? You're red and too tight right now. He would have ripped you open. Why would you go do that with an alpha in the first place?"

"Because you told me to give it a try first."

"..." Jungkook paused, assessing the situation, "How in the hell did you take it that way?"

"..."

"You sure can run your mouth, even if you're scared shitless."

Taehyung flinches as the other hand comes and inspect his reddened rim, "You want to get railed that bad?"

Ahh.. Taehyung's gasps as two, then three fingers enter his opening, he arches his back to feel it deeper.

"You know... your hole is too tight. With my cock in there, it'll hurt so bad you'll wish you were dead. Are you sure about this?"

Taehyung nods.

"Look into my eyes and say it, Kim."

This brutally thick and heavy scent, my own kind's pheromones stir nothing but the desire to compete and conquer.

Which I guess serves its purpose in this case...

Taehyung turns around, "Yes. Fvck me, Jeon," he then traces his long fingers over Jungkook's zipper, feeling his hardened cock, "Are you a horse?"

"... I'm not sure if I should be offended or flattered."

"Well... Give it to me. I can handle the pain. If you're turned off because I'm an alpha, you can pretend that I'm a sex toy-"

Jungkook rips his clothes off with a growl, he then gets his hands on Taehyung's hips, pulling and guiding his cock as the other holds his breath.

He's tight, clenching hard around me as I enter inch by inch.

"Jeon!" he screams out of pleasure.

I watched as his tongue slips out and two of my fingers intrudes then drool starts to ooze out, his insides clenching harder, his eyes water and tears stream down his cheeks.

My vision nearly goes white as Taehyung moans and whimpers quietly like he can't help himself.

"You're so fvcking sexy, Kim," Jungkook says, moving one hand to his neck as he thrusts just a little deeper, then pulls back.

I know he's feeling the bulge of my cock as he shakes a little, his tight muscles fluttering around me.

After a while, I've fully bottomed and Taehyung leans back against me, body going limp as he moans again. He rides me a little more gently with his ass, a hand on the wall, it's tight and hot that took all my self-control not to come.

I can tell he's getting close, he then sucks in air through his teeth.

"Crying. Suits. You," Jungkook states with every breath, "You scream but still manage to take it all in pretty well. Did you want an alpha cock that badly?"

I wrap one arm around him, rub his cock for a moment. It doesn't take long before he's coming, moaning into the shower walls as he spasms and clenches, riding me hard, "Not just a-any alpha. I want you."

Then he reaches behind himself, takes my cock, and guides it to him again, "Make me come again," he whispers.

I thrusted harder, deeper and it doesn't take long before he's coming again and this time I follow him almost instantly, my cock exploding deep inside his ass as I growl, a bulge formed and I pull his hair back, exposing his neck -a sign of submission.

I grunt, my forehead against his nape, as he looks over his shoulder with a satisfied grin. I growled as I said, "I didn't expect the knotting. Stay still. It's too late to pull out now."

'M-my Belly," Taehyung was breathing harshly, I turned his head and kissed him hard, still feeling his insides clenching around my cock then collapsing against me.

After a moment passes, Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung and carries him towards the bed.

~~~

Jungkook had to call the doctor...

"Are you out of your mind?" Dr Yoongi hisses out, looking annoyed at both, "Why would you fuck up an alpha like this. I didn't realize you'd be into this shit."

"Oh. One thing led to another.."

"How does one thing lead to this?" Yoongi points to the sleeping alpha, "He looks barely legal. Poor kid."

"We did two rounds. I thought my erection would settle down with one but... for some reason, it didn't."

"Are you some kind of animal? You piece of shit! He's lucky to survive you then," Yoongi swats the back of Jungkook's head, "Let him rest a lot as this is only a one-off."

"Yoongi..." Jungkook pauses to look over Taehyung's face, "I'm not sure if this is a 'one-off.'"

"What?"

"I find him cute and amusing. I'll keep him around for the time being."

"Are you insane? Don't toy with the boy."

"I don't know. To be honest, I think he's the one toying with me."