62 - Mine. #TaeKook

Monday mornings.

It's a curse from the deepest pits of hell afflicted with alarming regularity, and in Jungkook's eyes, should be banned altogether.

Then some people were up early on Monday mornings.

Like Taehyung.

Who was up and whistling... Asshole.

Jungkook cracked an eyelid to the pleasant sight of a half-naked man clad in just a towel.

Taehyung's hair still wet from the shower, droplets of water coursed down his ripped abs while he walked.

Even though he was a Lycan, Jungkook knew that his impressive physique wasn't a gift of genetics, mainly because he'd gotten out of bed to workout every morning.

Still, the scenery was worth it.

Jungkook could get used to Monday mornings if they started like this, the duvet's a warm nest around him as he watched Taehyung get dressed.

Even at this damned time in the morning, and after the... 'full' weekend they'd had, Taehyung's still as sexy as hell. His dark hair was short, even though a lot preferred to let it grow as it kept his kind closer to nature, or something.

Not Taehyung though.

He didn't fit the werewolf image portrayed by the lore and media.

Instead, he was clad in a sharp suit and tie, he looked every inch the boardroom predator he was, a businessman with a fearsome reputation.

Only the silver ring in his blue eyes gave him away as non-human.

He pulled a shirt on and started to do up the buttons.

Grumbling, Jungkook checked the time and slid out of bed, his mind full of plans for the day.

He padded through to the bathroom to use the facilities and brush his teeth, he'd grab a coffee with Taehyung before he left, then shower and leave for work.

Although Jungkook had staff to open the shop, he had plans to try new frosting and decoration ideas for a wedding coming up next week.

By the time Jungkook came back into the bedroom, Taehyung was straightening his tie in the mirror. He glanced over his shoulder, a frown on his face at the sight of him in a robe.

"It's still early. Why don't you go back to bed?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No can do. You snooze, you lose in the cut-throat world."

"Work?"

Jungkook's path to the door was suddenly blocked, Taehyung's body heat, Lycan's ran hotter than human's, wrapped around him in an instant before snagging around the waist, pulled him against his solid body.

Heat pooled below his stomach, as a shiver of awareness and need whispering over his skin, Jungkook bit his lip, colour washing over his cheeks.

Taehyung only had to touch him and instantly his body responded, ready for some between the sheets action, no matter what his brain said.

Jungkook's body was a hussy.

Only for Taehyung.

Obviously.

"Yeah, work. It's that thing ordinary people have to do to pay the bills."

Jungkook looked up to meet his eyes and lost his train of thought.

Heat flared there.

Primal darkness radiating, showcasing the silver ring around his pupil, that marked him as a born Lycan and everything to do with the thick, hardened pillar of his cock prodding his stomach.