99 - How I met my Daddies #KookV

I currently live in Olympia, at the peak of the mountain with my daddy.

The people that lived here are, led by my dad, their races mainly from elves and dwarves but the number of humans fluctuate over time.

I knew that sometimes demon and their kings have built castles but it did not have much influence on my life.

I was conjured from the royal demons and was intended to be sacrificed to the great dragon that guards mt Olympia but he scoffed and told me to go home.

I cried and cried, "I can't go back. I don't have a home. The demon priest said you own me now."

The dragon transformed into a man with dragon horns and patted my head reluctantly and said, "Alright. Stop crying or else you can't live here. You can call me Jungkook."

I declined and called him daddy, "I don't have a name. Can you give me one, daddy?"

"Fine. How about 'Sena?' It means world's beauty."

I smiled with tears in my eyes, "Thank you, daddy. I'm now Sena."

That's how we started living together.

~~~

A few seasons pass and daddy has told me that there was also a time where humans go to the foot of the mountain and offer us food as a form of sacrifice, they called me an Ancient being or God... which daddy always laugh at when we get back home.

Beyond learning from my daddy's daily teaching and playing on the mountains prairies, lying together as we look up at the stars or gently watching beautiful flowers bloom in the warm spring - every day spent with daddy is the best!

Until a friendly witch named Tae came, daddy said he was a special friend then blushed then gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

Daddy Jungkook said that his friend was special because he was a high witch that has lived longer than him but I was confused because Tae looks yonger than him.

Tae is nice and has taught me magic ever since.

"Sena, I can't wait for you grow up soon. Once I taught you everything I know we all could start travelling. By then, I will proudly call you my only disciple."

I dont know what 'disciple' means but Tae and magic is fun.

I caught then kissing one time by the kitchen and asked, "Will Tae be my other daddy now?"

They both blushed and nodded.

I don't know why but ever since Tae came he has changed our lives entirely.