104 - Untitled #Taehyung #Vcentric

"I've died of poison.. and risen on the 4th day. Like some.. Witch?"

Clink.

Kim Taehyung placed his emptied teacup on the saucer quietly and kept quiet as he continued listening to his butler.

He's consumed by the recent accounts of this dead person's life.

Getting information is key if he wants to live here.

Welp.

To be perfectly honest, Taehyung is having a silent mental breakdown in front of his nee found palace staff.

So far, Taehyung understood were this:

1. They have the same name - Taehyung

2. This world is based on the early 1700's Europe crossed with the concept of steampunk with magic.

As a visual representation, imagined a world in which early victorian-era fashion meets early industrial era technology.

3. He was the second prince, part of royalty, but due to this person's tendency to shy away and hide, rumours have started to spread about him being a witch.

4. He (this body) is loved by his older brother, Namjoon, but he doesn't know if his being poisoned was instigated by said person.

He doesn't trust anyone.

5. One of the other rumours was him being engaged to a duke from the north.

His aides think that it was the reason why he was poisoned out of jealousy.

7. He has retained both memories.

This current body has memories about books and flowers, he mostly segregated himself and works around his private garden.

He racked his brain for some semblance of an answer for the conundrum he found himself in.

Is this what 'transmigration' into another world is like?

I think I've read something like this in a manhwa left by one of my colleagues in the hospital lockers.

At least, it seems that 'this' otherworld body he found himself in has the same features.

He was born December 31st 1995, a 110% sure he's a 21st-century era guy, but...

WTF?!

"Ugh.. My brain hurts."