11 - Obligation #TaeKook #KookV

Jeon Jungkook – aka the Busan Clan Mafia Head, his lovely wife died four years ago.

As he is on the verge of leading the collective of South Korea's mafia clans, as the youngest head in history, Jeon needs a new partner - male or female, he doesn't care thus Kim Taehyung from the Daegu clan was chosen for the role.

Taehyung lost his wife, too, but his first marriage had always been for show. When he was eighteen, he agreed to marry Solar to hide the truth: that he was gay and in love with an outsider, coincidentally, it's none other than Jeon Jungkook from the Busan clan.

Even after her death, Solar kept his secret, not only to preserve the honour of a dead woman but also to protect himself but now that he's about to marry Jeon - Taehyung's castle of lies threatens to crash.

Jeon Jungkook is only thirty-six, but already feared and respected in the Underground world, he's notorious for always getting what he wants.

Taehyung is terrified of the wedding night as his secret is revealed but his worries turn absurd as Jungkook shows him the cold shoulder.

Soon his fear is replaced by confusion and indignation.

Taehyung is tired of being ignored, he's determined to get his husband's attention and desire, even if he can't get his heart.