100 - An Extra in a BL Romance Fantasy Genre Story #KookV

I've transmigrated into the world of the BL web novel series where I left my one and only spiteful comment in my 23 years of existence.

"Author-nim! How dare you?! You're so mean. You mase the MC be the villain! He should have his own happy ending?! Seriously, what did he do to deserve being a villain? He was the MC!!!???!!!"

On top of that, I become the adopted younger brother of my favourite character, Arch Duke Jeon Jungkook, the obsessive male lead who is later regretful of his actions but he was never redeemed by the author and still died as a villain in the end.

Since I have transmigrated into this world, I can't stand by and watch my favourite character die.

I, Kim Taehyung hailing from South Korea, was determined.

Additionally, as an extra, I also don't want to die.

That's why I'll change the tags and the ending of this web series slightly from #obsessiveadoptedbrotherturnedvillain to #lessobsessiveandniceadoptedbrotherwhoistherealmaleleadwithhappyending.

~~~

"Hyung, please smile like that in front of others as well," I said to Jungkook, who doesn't smile even a little bit in front of others, "If you do that, I will give you a gift."

"…"

Was that request too out of the blue?

Jungkook looked at me with a peculiar expression.

I said that because I wanted to help him in any way I could combat his ice-cold personality to the public.

Jungkook looked at me for a bit and hesitated before replying, "A gift… Is anything fine?"

"Of course!"

The moment I gave my answer with certainty, his expression changed to that of a starving predator.

Did I make mistake?

Then, he calmly replied with an expression full of expectation, "Give yourself to me, Taehyung."

Huh?

What did he say?

What did he just ask for?