63 - His Devil #OT7 #KookV #2Seok #JoonYoonMin

A/N: Read the first part as if you're reading an online article.

~~~

GOSSIP > SUPERNATURAL: The Devil's Game

Report By A_O

May 5, 2021

"For devils have no reason. Have you wondered if he's laughing when he plays?"

-Anon

There's a set of instructions for how to speak with the Devil.

If one is much desperate, he might likely culminate in any number of thoroughly unpleasant fates.

Of course, the King of Darkness doesn't just go around giving out winning lottery numbers to anybody who asks.

And trusting any sort of information obtained from a being commonly described as "the father of all lies" is liable to land you in a worse situation than you were in when you started.

However, if you're really dead set on finding something out, and you've exhausted all other options, there 'IS' a way to try to get accurate information out of the guy.

Rumours say he has a human pet, his name is Kim Taehyung. He's a liberal arts student who mysteriously disappeared after supernatural events happened in the university - that was 4 years ago.

Find the pet-human and you might find a way to contact the Devil himself.

If you can find them.

There have been numerous sightings with a mysterious man and they vanish into black smoke as soon as you take a closer look...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Love, stop reading dubious online articles about 'us.' They call you demon, however, they would be surprised to learn how kind, charming, beautiful, honest and all-around fluff you really are."

"Tae-Tae," the devil a.k.a. Jungkook groans in embarrassment, "no one should know that. I have a reputation to keep." He states as pink hue colours his cheeks.

"Awww.. look at you. You're blushing. My dear, sweet Kookie flushed to hear me say a few praises? Hmmm?" Taehyung teases.

"Stop baby, The article alludes to you. They even know your name." Jungkook releases a sigh and then pouts, "I still need to know how people perceive me. Summoning has been down by 12% and Namjoon is up my ass for not being technologically capable. I think I need to market myself more." Jungkook shares his worries.

"Namjoon better stay out of your ass or I might chop his dick off next time and Jimin won't appreciate that."

"Hahaha.. not like that baby, but, you know what I mean. The 'soul' taking business is particularly slow this decade. Aren't people..."

Jungkook only targets prominent figures to be victims of his direct company. Historically, his presence has been seen in the prideful tyrannical rulers and kings, but some could make arguments that his charisma is making a resurgence in more recent world leaders. It's just that these world leaders don't know how to summon a demon.

"I know, I'm just teasing. Want me to set you up? There are lots of ways to market... your.. your business. Maybe have 'more' direct contact of some sort? Hmm?"

"Okay. I trust you will do a great job. Do you need any help from me, my Tae-Tae?"

"Hmmm.. All I need is my camera, a laptop, my phone," raising his hand up to caress the other's smooth cheek, "and a cute pouty model." Taehyung looks at Jungkook teasingly.