59 - IDLE HANDS #MinYoon

The beautiful notes of the piano lured me in as soft sunlight flows into the music room, a lone pianist in the school's music room, filled with the melancholic melody being played by flawless white fingers with impeccably groomed nails.

The way they glided upon the keyboard charmed me with their elegance - It was like those hands were dancing.

"At last, I found my perfect pair of hands." the demon with a face of a sugarplum fairy princess said while smiling.

The lone pianist is a handsome man with his silky, inky black hair that looks soft and fluffy, pale skin, faintly sweet smile heavily contrasted by sharp eyes with subtle feline touches here and there.

Just taking a look at him is enough to bring a smile to the demon's face.

"Oh my, aren't those lovely hands?" a sweet, honeysuckle voice said.

The pianist, Min Yoongi, looked around at the empty room, "Hmm.., I guess it's just my imagination-"

"I'm here. I'm right here"

Yoongi stares at a figure atop the black piano, "Wha-"

"Those hands are nice. I want them. They're bog for male hands, the texture... Yes, by all means, nothing objectionable."

"Have you been there all this time?"

"Oh, how regrettable, I haven't introduced myself, have I? Sorry."

"What?"

"I am Jimin and I'm just an ordinary demon who adores lovely things." The demon says with a bow. "For many years, I have sought complete beauty," Jimin lifts Yoongi's hands for further inspection, "I have gathered exquisite body parts. I am nearly complete, however, I had trouble finding the ideal pair of hands. And now, at last, here they are."

Yoongi just stares quietly, eyes never leaving the demon's pixie-like face. The demon's face is as pretty as a newly-bloomed flower, it can make hearts beat faster, it kickstarts the fluttering of butterflies in your stomach.

"Won't you give me your hands? In exchange, I will grant you one wish. Come now, tell me what you desire, child."

"I'll give you these hands."

"Really?"

"Yes, after I accompany a wedding this weekend. I don't desire anything else. If you could wait patiently, I'll give them to you. "

"Alright, I accept your terms. Let's kiss to seal the deal."

A simple peck touched the demon's pillowy, soft lips, then Yoongi stood and left the music room leaving a perplexed Jimin behind.

~~~

Jimin was resting on a tree just outside Yoongi's music room when a thought came to him,

"Hmm... Something's off. His carelessness..." That's when he spots a familiar figure entered with another human trailing behind him.

"Yes, we can go with that, Yoongi. You always play with such depth and I'm so happy to have a student as you play at my wedding," the unknown man smiled together with his dimples.

"It'll be my honour, Namjoon-ssi."

~~~

Jimin appeared on Yoongi's back, caging him in with his leather gloved hands on both sides, nearly back hugging him - both looking at a couple who just left the building.

Jimin whispers near Yoongi's ears, "You're in love with that man, aren't you, Yoongi? But the man is marrying another, poor baby, and you'll have to play at his wedding too. It really is sad."