82 - Night Walker #KookV #ABO

Taehyung ran through the woods.

His bleeding and aching bare feet pounded against the hard dirt path.

Around him was the silence of the forest that was broken only by his heavy breathing. His long brown hair flew behind, windswept night clothes slapped at his running legs.

Then a loud howl can be heard.

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder, a shadow flitted down the path after him.

Its golden eyes promised dangerous desires that Taehyung dared not satiate.

Taehyung's foot caught on a root and tumbled onto the ground, then the shadow stretched over as he was spun around.

A hulking figure stood before Taehyung, it leaned down and cupped his cheek in its warm paw. His pulse quickened as a strong, hot urge enveloped his body. His tired pants changed to deep, lustful breaths.

The shadow leaned down, its mysterious musky scent washed over Taehyung. He closed his eyes and fell into the delicious heat and smell.

A hearty laugh was soon heard but the veil of darkness has covered his consciousness.

~~~~

Taehyung woke up to an unfamiliar room.

The dimly lit, cold room was filled with shadows, then a sitting figure gestured to a chair in front of the fireplace, "Please have a seat."

Taehyung hesitantly seated himself, the other stoked a fire within its hearth and the room was filled with a warm light.

The light from the fire cast long shadows over his front, he could see his gold-tinged eyes.

The stranger adjusted himself onto a chair and turned to face the other, "I'm Jungkook. I'm sure I don't need to tell you I'm not human. At least not completely so," he commented.

Taehyung shifted in his chair and swept his eyes over him, "I did get that impression."

He chuckled.

The sound was without humour, "I'm sorry for that. I hadn't meant to lose myself, but with you laying by my side and after such a... Well, an exercise, I couldn't control it."

Taehyung blushed at the remembrance of their liaison.

Jungkook half-turned away from Taehyung, his bright eyes gazed into the crackling fire, "I suppose after seeing me in that form you would believe I'm a werewolf."

Taehyung gave a nod.

"Yes. A creature of myth and legend made flesh and blood. A beast, some would say a monster, resides inside me. Most of the time I'm able to control myself, but as you saw, that isn't always the case."

Taehyung's shaking hands clutching the arms of the chair, trying to steady them, "Is that why I am here?"

Jungkook turned to look at the other, his intense gaze focused on Taehyung.

A sensual heat arose and Taehyung had to tamp down the urge to kiss him, he noticed his nostrils flared and he stiffened.

Jungkook's voice was thick with need, "You are very susceptible to my scent."

Taehyung shook his head to clear the haze of lust, a deep, long breath finished the job, "I don't know what you-"

Jungkook stood over Taehyung and placed his hands over the other, perfectly capturing the latter in place.

Those beautiful golden eyes pierced Taehyung with their deep, lustful gaze. He leaned inwards, their lips nearly touched, his voice was low and sensual.

"I can smell your need for me," Jungkook whispered. He tilted his head to the side and our lips ghosted against one another and Taehyung's eyes, as the latter shuddered, "You desire me as much as I desire you."