32 - The 'Originator' #TaeKook

The Infinity Gauntlet is one of those highly recognized items in the universe, but, do you know of its history or its original creator?

With the gems combined power, the 'Originator,' better known as Taehyung, becomes the 'God of the Universe' and he set off to create good for millennials until the King of the Death became overzealous of everyone's undying affection towards Taehyung.

He hatches a plan that requires the capabilities of an ancient race of dwarves who's skilled forges and blacksmiths to create a gauntlet to house the gems Taehyung owns.

The Dwarves were forced to construct the gauntlet to better utilize the power of the gems.

Once they did so, the king of death proceeded to wipe out the Dwarves, leaving its leader alive.

To ensure he could never pose a threat to his ambitions the lone survivor's hands were destroyed by smelting them in metal.

~~~

Upon arriving on Taehyung's home world, the king of death was confronted by the palace guardians who attacked him with the intent of removing the gauntlet from his hand.

The awful king of death destroyed the pillar dropped on him and turned it into a swarm of black crystals that exploded on impact. He also sent out blasts of energy at the rest of the guards.

Eventually, the king of death was restrained through a carefully organized strategy performed by Taehyung and the head of the palace guards. He was easily captured and restrained after and sent to the dungeons.

An inevitable war was stopped just in time.

~~~

Taehyung's only flaw is that he has unrestrained kindness that blinds him from evil threats. That's why Taehyung found himself walking through his empty dungeon with the king of death.

Asking why he wanted to harm him and his guards.

The king was villainous, yes, however, he is also honest in his intentions.

He told the reason and it broke Taehyung.

It's been millennials of prosperity for everyone in the universe but not for the king of death.

Everyone hated him as death and dying are seen as one. He is responsible for taking their loved ones when it's their time.

Taehyung should have helped him as they were the best of friends before he found the gems. He finds himself regretful and sorrowful. He looked at the King's eyes and apologized, the king's eyes widened in surprise.

The king knew Taehyung was kind and forgiving but he never thought he would be after he turned half of his palace into rubble.

The king felt shame as his thoughts were villainous and despicable, he also apologized for his shameful ways and promised to do better.

The King of Death was removed from his shackles and was replaced with a hug.

They both vowed to change and improve on safekeeping the gems 'together.'

~~~

A thousand peaceful years have passed since Taehyung and the King of Death became friends again.

Still, Taehyung didn't know of the King's real name. His curiosity got the better of him and he decided to go to his universe and there he was welcomed by a warm hug and a smile.

After a while, they both decided to take their conversation in a more private spot which is Taehyung's favourite spot - The Eternal Gardens.

As the palace maids have left with their tea and cake Taehyung asked.

"King, what's your name? I think I'm being inconsiderate as I didn't know your given name."

The king's eyes warmed as he understood what Taehyung came here for.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I'll tell you, it's Jungkook."