51 - Sins #KookV

"I want you, Tae, And I'll pay whatever it takes to get you."

There it was.

The offer he dreaded but knew he had to accept.

Play it cool, he reminded himself.

"I already have a job that I love. And with people I respect."

To his surprise Jeon Jungkook laughed out loud, the sudden sound turning the heads of the diners around them.

"Oh, you're good. You're not like everyone who tries to put me in my place so politely. C'mon, name your price."

Taehyung lifted his gaze to meet his.

Instantly he felt the power of Jungkook's will behind his stare, if he a weaker man, he had no doubt he'd have capitulated.

"What if I don't have one?" he finally replied.

"Everybody has a price, Tae. That's why you're here in the first place," he coaxed.

Taehyung's eyes widened, lips slightly trembling. He sighed as his brain conjured forgotten, bitter memories. His family was poor and due to his beautiful face, he was only seven years old when he was sold to one of the most famous 'tea houses'' in Seoul to pay off their debts, where he was taught how to play the perfect male courtesan.

"Pay my debts off from Madame Blue," Taehyung looks directly at Jungkook's eyes, "All I need is my basic needs to be provided and I am yours."

"At least at this moment, I'll take your honest answer."

Jungkook snaps his finger and his aide comes forward and quietly discusses then leaves the room.

"We'll discuss the rest tomorrow. I'll send a carriage for you and your belongings."