67 - A Twin's Promise - Born together, Wed together. #KookVGguk

Born together, Wed together.

~~~

The younger twin, Taehyung, has never questioned the ancient law that requires him to marry the same woman as his twin brother, Taehyun, until said brother falls in love with gentle and obedient Jisoo.

Despite knowing he's perfect for his brother, Taehyung can't bring himself to care for her, but unless he agrees to the marriage, his brother can't marry either.

In a desperate attempt to allow them both to live the life they want, Taehyung fakes his death and runs away.

Taehyung knows he can never marry another, but he can live with that. What he hadn't counted on was meeting Jeon, a handsome but mysterious man visiting the inn where he works.

A powerful mage and heir to the throne of Magi, Jeon Jungkook could have his pick of women, but it's not until he meets a simple serving-man while on a covert mission to the mainland, that he loses his heart.

First, he's fascinated by the raw magical power he senses in him, then by his forthright and honest nature, Jungkook is smitten.

He can't understand why he keeps his distance, or why he refuses to talk about his past, but he is sure he can win him over.

As their love blossoms, a fierce enemy threatens his home village, Taehyung begins to discover more about the origins of the ancient law and what happened to the last set of twins who broke it.

Can he escape the curse, or will he have to choose between his love for Jungkook and the safety and happiness of his brother?