70 - Twin Alpha's Mate #KookVGguk

Jungkook found himself cursing a colourful plethora of words under his breath as his eyebrows furrowed hard, eyes squeezed shut as a mouth-watering scent of strawberry and cream invaded his senses, awakening the wolf inside him.

He looked at his twin brother as a deep guttural groan left Jeongguk's mouth as they watched a stranger with golden honey tan skin and a boxy smile walk past them in the office.

The guy is new, as they know everyone in their company. The man was accompanied by Jimin, he is Namjoon's, the COO, personal secretary. They seem close like best friends from watching their interactions alone. Low murmurings and soft laughter leaving Jimin to clutch on the guy's arms tighter then a growl can be heard from his side.

Looking into Jeongguk, eyes turning gold, "Brother," Jungkook tries to stop his brother from tearing Jimin's arms at the moment, "Stop. You're in the office. Let's go. Now." Jungkook's eyes glowed golden too as if to say, 'I'm also trying to not go feral and claim the new guy right then and there. We have work to do.'

The Jeon twins felt challenged the moment Jimin entered their imposing shared office with the said new guy, his mouth-watering scent started to permeate in the room, and bowing politely.

Jimin's smile turned upside down immediately when he saw the twins staring hard at his friend. He cleared his throat loudly, "Ahem... Jungkook," pointing to the one on his right, "Jeongguk," pointing to the left, "this is my 'BEST' friend, Kim Taehyung. He'll be you guys' new personal secretary starting from today. Please be nice.. it was hard for me to convince him to work under the same company, let alone being on the other side of the world? Am I clear? Or I'll snitch you out to your 'Lovely' grandpa!"

Jimin threatened and a smile was sent to Taehyung form who's smiling back with mirth at his best friend before leaving the room.

It was supposed to be a threat for the devilish twins, unfortunately, they only saw it as a way for their 'lovely' grandpa to know that they've found their mate.

Now all they need to work on is how they'll hurry the courting before marrying him by the end of the week. It was interesting to note that their mate is a lone human and surprisingly a true mate nonetheless.

As by fate's way of fixing things, their mate who grew up on the other side of the pond came to them.

It would explain why both healthy Alphas couldn't seem to satisfy themselves with their supposed bed partners. Both twins focused on the man in front, slowly sweeping their intense gaze up and down the mysterious man.

Taehyung introduced himself properly to both his new boss' told them his credential and about his last duties and responsibilities from his previous company.

Jungkook spoke to his twin via telepathy, 'Brother, he's human. Will we break him?'

Jeongguk responded without making eye contact, 'We won't, we just have to be careful. Very, very careful.' As his silent thoughts broadcast to his twin as to how fast they could plan to get this 'human' underneath them.

By the end of his small introduction, the twins are a little surprised to know Taehyung previously worked for their direct competition in the US.

Jungkook spoke first, "Do you have relatives here, Mr Kim?"

"Please call me Taehyung or Tae, and to answer your question, no. I was adopted when I was a baby and my new parents took me to the US right after. I'm here because of Jiminie," Taehyung answers with a small smile.

"Jiminie? You mean.. Jimin? How do you know each other?" Jeongguk asks and only his twin brother can hear a slight tone of jealousy.

"Oh. We met by accident when I was an exchange student back in Uni. It was for the Seoul University MBA program. I was lucky enough to stay here and study for a few months before I went back."