23 - The Scent of Lust #TaeKook

Author's Note:

•Tags:

Gore and extreme violence Blood

Gunplay

Rope play / Shibari

~~~

The scent of our lust was heavy and a seductive mix of need and pheromones that awakened every cell in my body.

Setting my hands on his shoulders for balance, I lifted onto my knees, rising to gain the height I needed to hover over the crown of Taehyung's thick cock.

His hands fisted at my hips and I heard a snap as he tore my lace panties away.

The abrupt sound and the violent action behind it spurred my desire to a fever pitch.

"Go slow," he ordered hoarsely, lifting his hips to push his pants down farther.

His erection brushed between my legs as he moved and I whimpered, so aching and empty as if the orgasms he'd given me earlier had only deepened my craving rather than appeased it. He tensed when I wrapped my fingers around him and positioned him, tucking the wide crest against my puckered hole.

My skin was flushed, tingling, my breathing heavy and panting.

This is what I'd wanted from the moment I first saw him, Kim Taehyung - to possess him, to climb up his magnificent body and take him deep inside me.

"Jungkook," he gasped as I lowered onto him, his hands flexing restlessly on my thighs.

We were eye-to-eye, only inches apart, cocooned in a small space with the rest of the world streaming by around us.

"You're so tight." His gasped words were threaded with a hint of delicious agony.

I took more of him, letting him slide deeper.

I sucked in a deep breath, feeling exquisitely stretched.

"You're so big."

Everything in my core tightened and clenched, sucking him deeper.

Opening my eyes, I looked at him from under heavy eyelids.

He was so beautiful sprawled beneath me in his elegant tuxedo, his powerful body straining with the primal need to mate.

"Ah, fvck!" he bit out, his teeth grinding.

"I'm going to make you come hard," he states as fingers caress my puckered hole.

The dark promise excited me.

My body became hot with want, my asshole throbbing as I slid smoothly down the length of his cock until I'd nearly sheathed him.

A breathless cry escaped me before I'd taken him to the root.

He was so deep I could hardly stand it, forcing me to shift from side to side, trying to ease the unexpected bite of discomfort but my body didn't seem to care that he was too big, it was rippling around him, squeezing, trembling on the verge of orgasm.

Jungkook cursed and gripped my hip with his free hand, urging me to lean backwards as his chest heaved with frantic breaths.

The position altered my descent and I opened, accepting all of him. Immediately his body temperature rose, his torso radiating sultry heat through his clothes.

Sweat dotted his upper lip. Leaning forward, I slid my tongue along his sculpted jaw, collecting the saltiness with a low murmur of delight, his hips churned impatiently. I lifted carefully, sliding up a few inches before he stopped me with that ferocious grasp on my hip.