When I pulled the string, a maid came in.

“Bring water for this bird.”

“Yes.”

As soon as I put the water in front of the bird, it drank it well, perhaps it was thirsty.

Come to think of it, a bird from the Duke Siegbert to the Imperial Castle.

It’s quite far to fly over.

“I don’t like your owner.”

I complained to the bird.

The owner of this bird is the villain, but he’ll never know I’m gossiping about him here.

“He’s not affectionate at all. He is a person who has nothing good left about him except for his face and body.”

The kid I’m waiting for must be a sweet and kind person.

Because I have a very soft heart.

(T/N: Since she has a soft heart, she likes kind and sweet people so the boy must fit in that category.)

He was like a puppy who couldn’t easily shed tears even after his parents died.

(T/N: He’s comparing him to a dog because dogs don’t cry. Also, “he” is the villain, not the little sweet boy)

“…..There’s a person who I’ve been waiting for a long time. I think he might have forgotten about me, so I’m going to give up now.”

I wanted to find him, but I couldn’t remember his face because I couldn’t see properly due to the side effects.

But I only remembered that he had black hair.

And now I’m so tired.

So now I want to be with my family who love me.

“I wish your owner would give up on marrying me.”

The bird flew out of the window.

So far, I have never longed for freedom.

From the position of a princess who no one can ignore, the overflowing wealth, to the affection of my family. There was nothing lacking.

 I just longed for love.

I hoped to receive affection in my past life, but now I just want to maintain a normal and peaceful daily life.

“Nanny.”

“Princess?”

When I opened the door and looked left, I saw my nanny at the end of the hallway.

“Yes….?”

Why is a purple hyacinth in a vase that I’ve never seen before?

Why does it look the same as the flowers that the villain was holding? I desperately hoped that my eyes were deceiving me.

“What’s that flower?”

“Ah…. the princess, that……”

“No my nanny is, I told you to throw it away.”

“Princess……”

“Isn’t that what I’m saying? The nanny belongs to the imperial family, not to the duke of Siegbert.” 

I threw the vase with flowers to the floor.

“Princess! You’ll hurt your foot.”

“Nanny. Don’t choose the Duke of Siegbert over me.”

I was anxious. I was afraid that the nanny I had believed in would actually be the villain’s person, and not mine.

“Princess. I’m always on your side.”

‘Then why did you put the flowers given by the Duke of Siegbert in the vase? Why do you keep disobeying me? Nanny is on my side, right? Then the nanny should never leave me.”

“Yes. I’ll be by your side until I die.”

“Don’t break your promise.”

I hugged the nanny tightly. Hot tears flowed out of my eyes.

I will never lose anything to the villain. I’ll protect everything I have.

My family, nanny, and the identity of a princess.

“Princess, don’t cry.”

Nanny’s sweet voice penetrated my ears. 

Nanny affectionately patted me on the back to soothe me crying silently. 

Her arms were so warm. I wanted to keep this warmth. 

After dinner and taking a bath, I washed up with only a shower gown on. The bird I saw during the day was outside again.

The bird came into the room. Looking closely, it had a note tied to its foot again.

I was a little scared of what would be in the note, but I still checked its content.

Because I was more curious than afraid.

“Are you here now?”

It didn’t take long to realize what this meant.

I saw a black figure swaying from the terrace.