"You will?"

"Yes."

I pulled my tee over my head and took my bra off before pulling my sweats down my legs and then my panties. His eyes moved down to my naked body and he bit down his lower lip, making my cheeks blush. I turned around and went over to the shower.

"Take your clothes off." I said as I turned on the water.

Once the warm water came, I stepped into the shower and felt my muscles relaxing almost immidiately. A low moan came from my mouth and I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around me, enjoying the feeling. I heard him joining me and in seconds, his strong arms were wrapped around me and his face was hidden in my neck, where his lips pressed light kisses there.

I turned around to face him and cupped his face with my hands. His long hair were wet now and he looked ten times sexier than ever. I couldn't fight the urge to lean in and kiss him, because my entire body was telling me to. My heart raced as he kissed me back, and then's when I knew how much this man means to me.

He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Do I really look hot when I act like your dad?"

I laughed. "Hell yes." I admitted, nodding.

"Mmm, guess I have to do it more often."

"Just don't get annoying and we'll be fine."

"I'm just taking care of you."

"I know. But don't try to have control over me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

He rolled his eyes. "Maybe I am. But I do it because I care about you."

I smiled softly as I let my fingers trace down his jawbone. "I know you are. But...we should not press each other's buttons. Okay?"

He nodded and rested his forehead against mine. We both closed our eyes as we enjoyed the feeling, bare skin on skin, hot water pouring down to us. Those kind of moments were the ones that fill my heart with happiness and pure love for Harry.

He pressed his lips against mine and butterflies errupted in my stomach. I immidiately responded to the kiss and placed my hand on his shoulders as he still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I pulled back minutes later and smiled down up at him. "Now I should better start washing my hair." I mumbled.

"Or, we could do something else." he smirked.

I furrowed my brows. "Wha-," I was cut off when he suddenly turned me around, causing me to gasp. His hand went slowly lower down to my stomach, tickling me before it got between my thighs.

"H-Harry I-,"

"Shh," he murmured, bringing his lips to my ear. "Let me take you there before you leave." he said and slid a finger inside of me.

I gasped and closed my eyes, my heart skipping beats. His lips ligered on the sensitive skin on my neck before they moved up to my jawline. My body was now relaxed yet tensed at the same time as he slid another finger and curled them upwards to increase the pressure.

His thumb brushed against my clit twice, making me whimper as I bit down on my lower lip. I tilted my head back on his shoulder and moaned, my body reacting to his touch.

"I could just fuck you right now," he said with his husky voice, turning my hormones on fire. "But we will do it later, once you come back to me." he bit my earlobe.

I panted and felt my body craving for more. His fingers moved in and out, bringing my heart on the edge as knots appeared in the pit of my stomach. "Tell me baby, where do you want me to fuck you?" he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear.