Chapter Thirty-Nine

Victoria pov:

Armando growled angrily glaring at me: "you didn't hide anything from us. You fucking hide that you kill Nick best friend"

I gasp and everything started running in front of me. I back away and hit the table. I hit my elbow and look at the door with wide eyes when I hear papa voice: "she did what?"

I stuttered looking down don't want to remember the memories of that night: "I didn't do anything"

Papa came towards me then said simply looking at me: "baby look at me"

I didn't look up at him. He said simply hugging me: "my baby can't do this. She can't kill a little fly"

Tears flow from my eyes. Armando said blankly: "leave father, it's our family matter"

Papa growled angrily: "she is ny daughter. I take care of her when no one is here now you're telling me to just leave. No Armando, I know you hate me but do you know why I run away with her because of you"

Armando look at him confused. He said blankly: "what do you mean?"

Papa said simply holding me tightly to his chest: "I know you all want answers of your questions. You all want to know why I didn't help you when you need me"

Alfredo said simply: "I know you love us Dad. You're the one who always come at night and treat our wounds. You're one who always fight with Ava to keep us safe. I don't understand why you didn't try to help us?"

Papa said simply: "I'm sorry. I know I messed up things but just listen to me and if you don't want to forgive me than it's fine but don't separate me from my daughter. I can't stay away from her"

Armando said blankly: "fine speak"

Papa take a deep breathe then said simply: "you all know she want you become the part of the Mafia that's why she is treating you like that. I try to stop her but her father, your grandfather threatened me to kill you guys. I can't help you but I always try to keep you safe. When I find out that she is pregnant with a girl, she said she will make her like herself and I don't want that. Remember after your first fight you came to me"

**********

Armando pov:

I went to dad room. He is doing something but he quickly turn his whole attention on me when I call him. I said gently: "I wanna talk to you Dad"

Dad smile at me then asked gently: "yes bud, what happened?"

I asked simply: "will our sister also face all this like us?"

Dad look at me then asked simply: "what do you mean bud?"

I said sobbing: "I don't want her be like Mom. I want a sweet, innocent and cute type sister, just like the Angel from the stories you read us. I want my sister have a happy life not that pain"

Dad said simply: "you know your Mom"

I said simply: "you can stole her from Mom and hide her somewhere so Mom can't find her"

Dad said smiling wiping my tears: "I promise I will save her. I can't save you but I will protect her and keep her safe"

**********

Marcello said simply: "you can also save us"

Papa said simply: "I came to save you all but I got catch by Ava. You all hate me at that time. She make you all hate me. You didn't believe me"

Dario sighed and Vincenzo is standing there looking at them. Armando said simply: "why didn't you tell us about our sister?"

Papa said simply: "you hate me and you want to kill me. Ypu will definitely didn't believe me if I told you she is your sister. You will think about killing her also. Your Mom make you the ruthless monsters. I know that Victoria is the only one who can melt your hearts and just like you want I make her the Angel you want your sister to be"