Chapter Thirty-Seven

Third person pov:

Armando is getting impatient to know why his little is crying that much. She can talk in front of everyone but why she choose only to talk to Alfredo. Their mother isn't at home. Victoria is sobbing loudly on the crook of Alfredo neck while he rubbing her back.

Victoria said simply making him look at her with wide eyes: "I know what she did to you Alfredo"

He look away from her than said simply: "what are you talking Victoria?"

She said simply while tears running down her face: "I know she hurt you Alfredo. She-she r-rape you I know that"

He look at her with a shock expression. He stuttered with tears looking away not meeting her eyes feeling ashamed on himself: "I don't know what you're talking Victoria?"

She said holding his face: "just stop lying Alfredo, I know it's difficult to open up to someone and I can feel your pain"

He look down while tears down his cheeks. He said simply: "it's not truth"

She pull out the chit from her bag and said simply: "then what's that?"

He look at the chit than said simply: "how did you?"

She said simply: "that's not matter Alfredo. I know you're in so much pain. Let's tell Armando, he gonna make everything alright"

He quickly hold her hand and said with tears: "no please don't tell anyone. I'm begging you Victoria please. No one gonna believe me. They all gonna hate me and think of me as a weak pathetic boy"

She said simply: "but Alfredo why not? You all accept me even after hearing whatever happened to me than why not you?"

He said blankly: "you're not understanding Victoria, it's not that simple like you think"

She said glaring at him: "what I'm not understanding than make me understand?"

He said angrily: "because I'm a fucking boy. No one is gonna believe that woman rape me"

She look at him confused then they hear a knock on the door. He said simply wiping his face: "just tell them you're fine, everything is fine"

She said blankly: "no I will tell them everything"

He growled angrily: "no you wouldn't"

She said simply: "we'll talk about this tonight"

He sighed and said simply: "I can't stay at night"

She said simply with tears: "you're not going to her. She is not Mumma. You sleep I will tell everyone you're sick"

He said simply while tears flow from his eyes: "she never understand Victoria. She didn't leave me when I'm really sick"

She said simply: "I will take care of everything you don't worry. Just promise me you wouldn't leave this room"

He sighed then said simply: "fine"

She nodded and hug him. She wash her face then walk out. Everyone start asking him about what happened. She said simply: "Alfredo is sick and I'm also missing papa so just emotions overwhelmed nothing much"

Armando said gently: "are you sure?"

She nodded and give him a smile which is fake obviously. Armando asked simply: "is he sleeping?"

She said simply: "yeah, tired. I will get his dinner upstairs"

Armando walk inside their room and saw Alfredo laying on his stomach while hugging a pillow. He smile and walk towards him. He fix his blanket and kiss his forehead. He said gently stroking his hairs not to wake him: "be safe and happy my little bear"