Chapter Thirteen

Armando pov:

I went to my room and throw the coat and kicked the table in anger. She fucking hate us. I never felt bad for anyone. I never felt anyone pain then why she is affecting me that much. She make me play with her. I play basketball after years. She hate us. She said she don't want big brothers like us. It's all fucking father fault. If he didn't...

I pull out of my thoughts when someone knock on the door. I groan then said simply: "come in"

Victoria peek her head inside. Her eyes roam around the room then her eyes landed on me. She smile and open door properly come inside. She give me a warm smile and said softly: "I'm so happy that you let me sleep here. I'm so scared of sleeping alone"

I just keep looking at her. How could someone just smile all the time specially when we treat her like that. I just hate when people smile in front of me. I just love when someone cry and beg in front of me but why it's hurt to see her crying or sad. Why it's felt relief when she smile?

She said softly pulling me out of my thoughts: "are you not going to sleep?"

I shake my head and said simply: "go ahead, I will be back after showering"

She nodded her head and hopped on my bed. I went to shower. I came back after shower and changed into sweatpants. I went back to room and saw her jumping on my bed. No one fucking came into room and that girl jumping on my bed.

I'm going to yell at her but stop when she said giggling: "your bed is so soft. I like it Bubba"

I frown while thinking about the name she call me but I felt a warm feeling in my heart when she call me that. I sighed and said simply: "common sleep now"

I lay next to her on my back looking at the ceiling blankly. She said softly: "good night Bubba"

I just keep looking at the ceiling and didn't said anything. After few minutes, her breathing get soft. I know she fall asleep but I didn't look at her. I felt a hand on my chest. I look down and going to remove her hand but she snuggle into me more. I trying to get her away from me but she wince.

I sighed and let her do whatever she wants. She snuggle into me properly with a smile on her face. I slowly look down at her face. She is looking like an Angel but we cut her wings. I sighed feeling gulity inside me when she move a little and murmured softly: "papa"

I felt myself smiled while looking at her sleeping so peacefully but what makes me more happy that she felt safe with me. She felt her father is near her when she si snuggling into me. I slowly touch her cheek when....

"why can't you love me just because papa did something to you guys in the past.but what's my fault in all this"

"why you guys treating me like a trash or like a thing. Whenever you want, you talk softly and if you're angry then get your anger out at me"

"One day you just suddenly enter in my life and ruin my happiness. You get my only safe place. My only happiness from me, my papa"

"I always wanted a big brother. Whenever I saw my classmates big brother protect them, care for them, help them in home work and many more things, I always wished for a big brother but after meeting you guys, I wish I didn't have a wish for a big brother if they're like you. I don't want a big brother to protect me or love me. I don't"

I pull my hand back and lay there looking at the ceiling with blank empty eyes. I slowly drift to sleep.

"You're just born to be a killer. You can't feel emotions. They just make people weak. Shoot him Armando" She yelled at me making me tremble in fear.