Chapter Sixteen

Victoria pov:

Walking in the hallway looking for the art class. Pretty girl told me the way but I'm in my own thoughts and I didn't remember it. I'm walking when someone put a hand around my shoulder making me flinch and yelp a little.

I quickly back away and look back. I saw a tall boy standing while looking at me smirking. He said smirking down at me: "hey, are you lost?"

I sighed and said softly: "I'm new here and I can't find art class"

He said grinning at me: "common let me walk you"

I give him a warm smile and said softly: "thank you so much"

He nodded smirking at me. He started to walk in the hallway. I'm walking with him. He walk towards the end of the hallway  and said pointing towards a door: "here you go"

I smile and walk towards the door. I open door a little bit and peek inside but it's empty. I frown and said softly looking at him: "but there is no one"

He said smirking pushing me inside and closing the door: "now you're here"

I said knocking on the door while crying: "hello please open the door. I don't like being in a locked room. Please I have a claustrophobia. Please don't do this. Open the door"

I keep on crying while banging on door for him to open door. I'm now sweating badly while my breathing is ragged. I started feeling dizzy while tears keep flowing from my eyes freely.

It's been so much time which felt like hours. I'm trying not to pass out here. I don't wanna die. Please someone help me. I said softly knocking: "please help"

Door open with a loud thud and I look up with half closed eyes pretty girl. She look at me with a frown. Kai and Ian run towards me start rubbing my back and hands. Pretty girl grab that boy with his collar and growled angrily: "if I ever saw you or any of your friends near my friend. I will chop your dick and feed you, you motherfucking bastard"

She said simply: "let's get her to nurse"

They helped me to nurse office. I'm laying on the bed. I'm feeling a little better now. Nurse asked softly: "what's your name dear?"

I said softly: "Victoria Rosanna Moretti"

Kai and Ian both look at me with a shocked face while pretty girl looking at me blankly. I said softly: "what happened?"

Kai almost yelled: "don't tell me you're fucking Moretti sister, I mean you're the one whole school talking about"

I frown and pretty girl said simply looking at me: "shut the fuck up dicks and you shorty call your brother to you pick you up. That nurse is not going to call your brother"

I can't. It's just my first day and I'm creating problems. They gonna get angry. I bite my bottom lip hard which make it bleed. Tears started to form in my eyes while thinking about them getting angry and again yell at me. Nurse room door open and Dario came rushing inside. He came towards me and a little sob escape my mouth.

He said blankly: "leave"

Everyone leave the room. Pretty girl give me a simple nod. They all leave while closing the door behind them.

He said simply holding my face checking me: "are you fine? That fucking bastard didn't do anything to you right?"

I said softly crying: "I'm sorry. How did you know?"

He said softly looking at me: "I have my ways"

I said softly while sobbing: "I'm sorry. That bad guy lock me in a empty dark class room and i"