Chapter Twenty-Three

Victoria pov:

We're having playing video game. Frank ans Steve leave an hour before. Elijah is outside doing his work because Alfredo get angry at him for staying inside whole when they're here. He said his duty is to play and help me when they're not around. I know it's really upsetting but I give Elijah a better day kiss on hand and he smile at me. Everything is going fine when we hear

Someone said from door making me Victoria frown: "oh so she is the bitch you get home calling your sister, I'm back brothers"

I frown because of her words that she used for me and also she call my brothers her brothers. I look back and saw a girl in bright blue dress which goes to her mid thighs. It's really tight, how she is breathing in that tight dress. She had light orange colour hairs. She wears green lens. She wears silver heels. She is looking pretty but not as pretty as Scarlett.

She came towards us and Marcello said simply to Alfredo: "don't shout or do anything Alfredo. You know her"

I look at them with furrowed eyebrows. She said smirking while looking at me from up and down. I know I'm not looking good because of my chubby cheeks, pouty lips and short height. I wear cotton shorts and t-shirt. I'm not looking that bad that she need to look at me like that. Don't say bad things about anyone. You didn't even know her than how can you say these type of things about someone. I smile at her.

She said smirking while extending her hand: "I'm Charlotte Smith, their lovely sister"

I frown feeling bad when she call herself their sister. Am I jealous? No way, I never felt like this. I shake my head and slowly hold her hand for handshake.

I said softly smiling at her: "Victoria Rosanna"

Alfredo grab my hand and pull me back to him. My back is facing him. He put a hand around my shoulder pulling me to him. He said almost growled making me whimper: "Victoria Rosanna Moretti, our only sister"

She frown then quickly changed her expression into a smirk. She said smirking: "whatever, I'm still your sister Alfredo and you little bitch don't you dare to fucking think you can change them"

I pout and turn around while hugging Alfredo torso. I wrap my hands around his torso. He rub my back soothingly making my mouth left out a soft yawn. He said blankly glaring at him: "leave before I rip those fake hairs of yours and ruin this makeup caked face yours"

She said smirking: "you know you still want me. Common Alfredo, the way I can satisfy you, she can't"

Alfredo hands tighten around me and he growled shaking in anger: "you fucking take advantage of my drunken state. I didn't fuck you, you stupid fucking whore"

She grin at him and Marcello said simply: "leave Charlotte"

I'm snuggling into Alfredo don't liking all those noises and everything. She smirk and said: "you know what can I do and"

Armando cut her off and growled coming inside: "you can't fucking do anything. Now leave before I throw you in the basement"

She frown and going to say something when Vincenzo came from behind and grab her hairs. He growled yanking her head back: "they gonna warn you but I'm gonna just slam your head in this fucking wall"

I flinch and she said smirking: "I will come back soon and gonna kill this bitch, I promise"

I pout and she leave. I felt someone touch my hairs making me flinch. Dario said softly: "it's just me Ria"

I pull away from Alfredo and said softly: "she is mean"

Armando said simply: "we will deal with him. You don't need to worry your little head"