Chapter Seven

Victoria pov:

Woking up with someone shaking. I quickly get up and look Vincenzo. I sighed and rub my eyes. He said simply: "freshen up and wear something warm and comfy"

I nodded softly and he walk out turning off the night lamp. I get up feeling a little dizzy and tired. I take a warm shower and changed into joggers and t-shirt. I wear my black vans. I get my warm coat and tie my hairs in bun. I apply my lip balm and went down stairs. I look at the watch I'm 10 minutes late. I sighed and went to dinning.

Everyone is sitting on their seats. I went towards them and keep looking down waiting for them to yell at me and scold me for coming late. Dario said simply: "sit Victoria"

I look at them than sat down next to Vincenzo while saying good morning to them. Amelia serve me pancakes. I slowly start eating my pancakes while looking down.

Armando said simply looking at me: "you're going with Marcello for shopping"

I put my fork down and said softly: "can't I go with Vincenzo?"

He said simply: "we're all busy today and you're starting your school from next week"

I said softly: "I have clothes. I don't need more"

He said simply: "you're going and that's final Victoria"

I nodded softly and eat my pancakes. After we're done, they went out. Marcello went upstairs. He came back in 10 minutes.

He said simply: "let's go"

I just get up and walk out with him. He went towards his car. I went there and open back door. I'm going to sit inside when he grab my forearm making me flinch and hit my arm on car.

Tears started to form in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. He grab my hand and start rubbing where I get hit. He said simply looking at me: "are you fine?"

I said softly pulling my hand back: "yes thank you"

He said simply opening door for me: "sit here"

I said softly: "I'm fine back there anand what about your girlfriend?"

He said simply: "first of all she is not my girlfriend and second sit here fast"

I sat inside and he closed door. I buckle up and he jogged to other side and sat inside. He sat inside and drove to somewhere. We reach mall. He park the car. I hopped off the car and going to walk inside.

He came behind me and grab my hand. He said simply with raised eyebrows: "where are you fucking going alone?"

I said softly: "I know you're just doing it because Armando told you. I can go alone. You don't need to"

He cut me off and said blankly: "shut up and let's go"

I sighed and we walk inside the mall. We walk towards escalator. I start sweating and keep looking at it. Marcello look at me than escalator. He shake his head and pick me making me flinch.

I said softly wiggling: "put me down. I can walk myself"

He said simply: "yeah I can see, shaking just by looking at it. Now stop wiggling little Missy"

I frown than stop wiggling. He put me on my feet when we reach up. He said simply looking at me: "so where you want to go?"

I shrugged and his phone start ringing. He pick up the call. I'm going to walk away but he pull me back my coat. I cross my arms and pout.

He said blankly: "I'm fucking busy. Don't call me atleast four or five hours"

He hang up the call and said blankly: "don't leave my side"