Chapter Thirty

Armando pov:

It's getting annoying more and more. Kevin is getting jealous of Victoria. He is just getting my nerves now. First that Victoria went to party after lying to us and now Kevin. I'm just losing control over my anger. I just don't wanna say anything to anyone. I'm in my office whole night thinking about Victoria. I trusted her that she wouldn't do anything to broke our trust but she did. She lie to us. She is even drink at that a stupid party. I need to deal with her friends also. I know one thing for sure that it's that her girl best friend who is behind all this. I'm in my room thinking all this when Kevin came.

He said simply: "why are you not giving me time?"

I didn't said anything. I just don't wanna argument with him over anything. I said blankly: "I'm not a mood to talk"

He said crying: "why Armando why? I keep waiting for you whole night but you waiting for your sister who is fucking busy at party with her friends not even carrying about you guys. Don't know if she fuck"

I slap him hard and growled angrily: "shut the fuck Kevin"

He look at me with wide eyes then said simply: "why me? Go ask your lovely sister, she didn't fuck anyone at party. For God sake Armando, let her live her life. She is fucking 15, a fucking teenage. She need to learn things by herself"

I growled angrily but stop when I hear some sounds from outside the room: "she is fucking our sister and I know how to treat her, you don't need to fucking"

I said blankly: "fix yourself. I don't want her to think anything happened because of her"

Kevin is still standing there. I walk towards door open it. I saw Victoria smiling up at me. I said blankly: "what happened?"

I just hope she didn't hear anything. She said looking down: "I'm sorry"

I said blankly: "I'm not angry. I'm just worried last night but it's fine now because you're safe"

I'm going to open my arms while thinking she is going to hug me like she do always but she didn't. She gave me a tight smile than said simply: "okay thank you"

I'm looking at her confused but she leave. Did she hear all this? No she didn't. I groan and went back inside. Kevin said sobbing: "I'm so sorry Armando. I didn't mean to say bad things about Victoria. I just lose control. I want some time with you. I wanna have some privacy with you but she always came between and interfere our moments. She isn't a child anymore. She need to understand that"

I pick my coat and wear it. I pick my things and went out. I have a meeting in 30 minutes, I need to clear my mind before going there. Victoria is the only one who can make me relax instantly. I went to her room. She came from closet. She smile then said simply: "yes Armando, do you need something?"

Her smile is not reaching her eyes. I said simply: "I just wanna have some time with my sister. How about ice cream?"

She smile widely but said simply: "oh I'm so sorry. I'm going to complete my home work. School will be open next week so. Why don't you go with Kevin?"

I frown because she never say no for ice cream. She must be hear me and Kevin arguing. I said simply: "listen Victoria, me and Kevin"

Kevin said simply from behind: "Armando, can we go out somewhere please?"

Victoria grin and said: "yeah of course, Armando is going to ask you for going out for ice cream"

He grin and said simply: "let's go"

I sighed and get up. She didn't even ask for her better day or good bye kisses. I'm going to walk out then she said making me smile a little while thinking about she is going to hug me: "Armando"