Chapter Twenty-Eight

Victoria pov:

Walking inside the house with a pain expression. I saw everyone there looking worried. Armando had a blank expression but I can see in his eyes that he is worried. Marcello, Dario and Vincenzo keep walking here and there. Kevin is sitting on couch look sad. I frown and look up at Alfredo. He give me slight nod and we walk inside.

Armando said simply looking at us: "what took you guys that much time?"

I look at Alfredo for help. He said simply giving a sign to others I don't understand: "let's go"

He give me a simple nod to walk upstairs. We went upstairs and he put everything on bed and said simply: "don't stress okay. Take a warm shower, you will feel better"

I smile and give him a sign to bent down. He bent down to my level. I kiss his cheek and said smiling: "thank you so much cuddle bear"

He groan at the nickname making me giggle at him. He leaves after pecking my forehead and I went to washroom to take a warm shower. It's felt so good after taking shower. I wear my clothes and dry my hairs. I tie my hairs in a ponytail and went down stairs. I saw there is no one. I frown then went to couch. My back is still hurting.

I said simply sitting on couch: "Amelia, can you please make me something to eat? I'm so hungry"

I didn't get any response so I'm thinking about going to check when Marcello and Dario came from kitchen with a tray in Marcello hand. He said grinning sitting next to me: "here, our special cake for our special and beautiful sister"

I smile widely hearing cake. I open the lid and saw a chocolate cake. I said grinning: "oh my god, that's so good thank you so much Rio and Mars"

They both smile at me. I pick the knife and going to cut it but Dario stop me. I look at him confused then he said scratching his neck: "it's burn from down so just eat upper side"

I laugh at his cute face. I take a small bite and it's had no sugar. I felt like eating flour but I don't wanna spoil their mood so I smile at them and eat it slowly. Marcello asked with hopeful eyes: "so how is this?"

I said smiling: "it's really tasty"

They both high five and grin making me smile at them. Dario take a small piece of cake and eat it before I can stop him. He make a disgust face then get the piece from my hand. He said simply: "why are you eating this shit? It had no sugar in it"

I said smiling: "but it's tasty"

Marcello said simply: "how are you eating this cake without sugar? It's really bad and also it's burned"

I said smiling at them: "it's tasty because you make it with so much love"

Dario hug me and said gently: "how are you so sweet? I can say thank you to father for raising her like this not like those stupid brats"

I giggle and Marcello also join the hug. I'm still hungry. I pout feeling sad now. Vincenzo said smirking: "here, eat this brownie. I didn't make it but yeah I went all the way down town to buy them from my favorite shop"

I grin and quickly get the box from him. I take a huge bite and moaned in it's delicious taste. It's so spongy and so yummy. He smile at me and kissed my forehead. Alfredo came with hot water bags and said simply: "here"

He put one behind my back and other one on my stomach. He give me a blanket and press a switch on couch and it's front section came out like a little bed. He turn on the big screen and start Disney movies. I grin and give him the biggest smile. Armando also came and give me so many chocolates and a fruit bowl.