Chapter Eleven

Victoria pov:

Meeting is really boring. I didn't understand a word rather than the Mafia word. I don't know what's that. I will ask later. I fall asleep in meeting. I woke up with chair moving sounds. I rub my eyes and look up. Everyone went out and I asked looking at Armando making them look at me in disbelief: "what is a Mafia?"

Alfredo said simply but cut off by Marcello: "Mafia is like we kill pe"

Marcello growled angrily: "what the fuck are you telling her?"

Armando look at me and said simply: "Mafia is like we're kings and we rule everything"

I said softly looking at him with big curious eyes: "you mean everything. You can do anything?"

He nodded smirking at my face. I start babbling: "you can get Smurfs here so I can meet them and can you get me to Disneyland? I see it in movies and only hear about it from my class mates. But they're so mean. Always tease me because we can't go anywhere because of papa's work. My class mates always bully me"

I quickly cover of my mouth when I realised what I just said while thinking they gonna get angry and yell at me. Alfredo growled making me whimper: "give me the names of each and every fucking student"

I said softly looking down: "no one it's just came out of my mouth, I'm sorry"

Armando said simply: "leave it"

I sighed and Marcello said something to Armando in other language. We walk out the building when Alfredo said smirking at me: "you're coming with me"

I look at Armando and he said simply: "we need to go somewhere. You go with Alfredo"

I look at Alfredo then run back to Armando who is going to walk towards his car. I hold his hand in my both hands and look up at him with teary eyes. He look down at me with soft eyes but he quickly cover it with blank expression. I said softly pouting: "please don't leave me alone"

He said simply kneeling in front of me caressing my cheek: "he wouldn't do anything. If he even said anything to you tell me when I come back"

I said softly holding my pinky finger: "true promise"

He look at me with amused expression then join our pinkies making me smile a little. His lips twitch in a little into a little smile but Marcello clear his throat from behind. Armando pull his hand back and get up straightening his suit. He said blankly walking away: "go home Victoria"

I pouted and slowly walk back to Alfredo. I sat inside and he sat on his seat. We drove back to house. I hopped off the car and run inside. I saw a big fish tank with two little fishes in it. My face lit up and I run towards it.

I said softly looking at the fishes: "oh my you're so cute and pretty"

Alfredo clear his throat from behind making me flinch. He came towards me while saying: "so don't want to go with me?"

I flinch and back away from him feeling scared. He came in front of me. He said smirking looking down at me: "because of you Armando shout at me brat?"

I mumble softly while tears roll down my cheek: "I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me"

He grab my chin and said simply looking at my face: "you're such a crying machine"

I sniffle and said softly: "don't hurt me Alfredo please"

He grab my hand and pull me with him towards the kitchen. I try to pull my hand back but he glare at me making me flinch. He said simply sitting me on dinning chair: "don't move"