Chapter Nineteen

Third person pov:

Armando getting more and more frustrated. First Victoria get attack two time and he knows about her. He gonna find a way to hurt her. He is the only one who mess with Deadly killers, no one saw him how he looks. It's the most difficult task to protect their little sister from the person who they didn't even saw.

Now his Ex-boyfriend Kevin. He still love him and he also know that he can't stop loving him. He is his first love even though he cheat on him, he can't stop loving him. He groan and went to his room where Kevin woke up, he didn't know. He went inside and saw Kevin sitting while leaning against the head board.

He take a deep breathe and walk towards the closet. He changed clothes and went back to room. He pick up his laptop and going to leave his room when Kevin said: "Armando"

Armando said blankly: "what?"

Kevin said softly: "please stay"

Armando said blankly: "I'm busy"

He said softly trying to get up from the bed: "I wanna talk to you. Please just listen to me"

Armando growled angrily: "what you fucking want to talk Kevin? It's fucking over years ago when you fucking cheat on me with some motherfucking bastard who just leave after using you"

Kevin said crying in pain and hurt because of his words: "I didn't cheat on you Armando. I never did. I still love you and I will always even though you hate me now. But please just listen to me, so I can just get free from this burden on my heart"

Armando take a huge breathe and sat in front of him on a chair and said blankly not looking at him: "speak what you wanna say"

Kevin look at him with tears in his eyes and said softly sobbing: "I don't know how to tell you and I also know that you aren't gonna believe me but I didn't cheat on you and I never did. It's all happened because of your uncle Nick, when he came to live here for few days. He always try to touch me and all this but I didn't tell you because I didn't take it quiet seriously. You remember that day when you find me crying in washroom. He try to force me Armando and he said you aren't gonna believe me if I told you. I'm scared of you leave me and all this and I didn't tell you and that's the biggest mistake I did. It's getting worse each day and then I leave your house while I'm going to meet my parents. He went to my house and kidnapped my parents. He said if I didn't let him do whatever he wants, he will kill my family, my brother. I'm not strong enough to fight him at that time and I give up"

Armando said blankly staring at him: "you can fucking talk to me. I fucking love you, don't you fucking trust me to tell me what the fuck was happening to you"

Kevin said glaring back him: "you fucking believe him so much Armando. Tell me did you believe me if I told you that time that what your uncle is doing to me. No Armando you will never. I knew that you love me but the fear of losing you, my family is just too much to handle. He rape me Armando every single day and night for two weeks, when you came that and saw me like that it's you uncle who just raped me whole night and then leave me like that and you saw me in that condition. And you fucking think I fuck someone else and cheated on you. I didn't fuck or cheat on you Armando. He rape me. He kill my parents and my childhood best friend black rose gang leader, he helped me save my little brother. After all this I just want to die because I lost everything, you, my family and everything but he helped and teach me fight a all this. Few days back your uncle came in my life and he killed my best friend, he kidnapped my brother. He did all Armando. He is the one who always tell the details of your shipments to other gangs and Mafia. He was betraying you right under you nose but you just trust him so much to saw all this. He ruin our relationship Armando. He ruin my family and everything"