Chapter Twenty-Six

Third person pov:

Victoria smile brightly looking at Brooks. Brooks is like a brother figure to her. He is senior at school and always helped her. He always treat her like his little sister.

He asked grinning: "aman tanrım, hangi cehenneme gittin?  Projeden yeni döndüm ve doğrudan seninle buluşmaya gittim ama orada değilsin.  Burada ne yapıyorsun?(oh my god, where the fuck have you been gone? I just came back from the project and went directly to meet you but you're not there. what are you doing here?)"

She smile sadly remembering how she came here then said simply: "babam biraz iş için dışarı çıktı ve ben kardeşlerimle yaşamaya geldim.  nasılsın?  Seni gerçekten çok özlüyorum (papa went out for some work and I came to live with my brothers. how are you? I really miss you so much)"

He smiled and kiss her forehead the daid smiling: "I miss you too bug"

She giggle making him smile. He said grinning picking her while spinning her around: "ah seni çok çok çok özledim.  Seni güvende ve iyi gördüğüme ne kadar mutlu olduğumu anlatamam.  Sana bir şey oldu sandım.  Seni öğrenmeye çalışıyorum ama sen ve amca hakkında hiçbir bilgi yok (oh I miss you so so so much. I can't tell you how happy I'm to see you safe and fine. I thought something happened to you. I try to find out about you but there is nothing information about you and uncle)"

Moretti brothers looking at the unknown guy touching their little sister. Armando is controlling real hard not to shoot him right there. Alfredo get up from the chair and walk towards them. He grab his hand and pull Victoria towards him. He said blankly glaring daggers at him: "who the fuck are you and who give you permission to touch our sister?"

Victoria said smiling: "cuddle bear, he is Brooks my brother"

Alfredo look at her then at Brooks. He said blankly: "we're your only brothers"

She said giggling: "yeah, you're my real brothers but he is like my brother. He always help me at school and everywhere. He is always there whenever I need anything"

Armando said blankly: "why don't you join us Brooks?"

Brooks smile when Victoria hold his hand and said pulling him with her: "let's go, I wanna tell you so many things"

He sat next to her. She said smiling: "şimdi burada mı kalıyorsun?  Burada yaşamaktan bahsediyorum. peki ya Rosie teyze?  o nasıl yapıyor?  onu çok özlüyorum (are you staying here now? I mean living here. what about aunt Rosie? how is she doing? I miss her so much)"

His smile faded and said simply: "hata yok, yarın sabahtan bir gün sonra ayrılıyorum (no bug, I'm leaving a day after tomorrow morning)"

Dario hissed looking at them: "you guys can talk in English right and what language you're talking in?"

Victoria giggle and said softly: "oh Rio, it's Turkish, Brooks mom lives in turkey for few years so she teach us this language. We use this language to talk about secrets so no one can understand"

Marcello said blankly glaring at Brooks: "and what secret you both are talking about?"

She giggle and said softly: "it's a secret"

Vincenzo roll his eyes and Armando asked blankly: "so Brooks, how you know our sister?"

Brooks smile and said softly: "we met school sir. I'm no harm to her sir. She is like a sister to me"

Armando nodded and Victoria said grinning: "Armando can I go with Brooks tomorrow? We always go outside back there and he will leave soon please"

Armando said blankly: "I will think about this Victoria"