Chapter Six

Third person pov:

Armando is in meeting when his colleague came inside rushing. Armando glare at him but he said simply: "we get every information about her"

Armando said blankly standing up: "meeting postponed"

Everyone in the meeting room start discussing about why he sudden postponed the meeting. He never did that before. Who is she, who is that important for their boss. Armando give them a blank look and they all leave the room.

He command: "speak Collin"

He sat leaning against on his chair. Collin is going to speak when door open and his brothers came inside. They all take their seats and Collin look at Armando for start speaking.

He nodded and Collin said blankly: "she is your sister, your own blood. Your father didn't cheat on your mother. Everyone knows your mother gives a birth to a dead baby but it's wrong. She gives a birth to a healthy baby girl. Your father send her away from you guys. Your mother also known about her but we can't find why she hide it from you guys"

Armando nodded his head and wave his hand in a manner to dismiss him. Collin leave before bowing down in front of him. Vincenzo said simply: "that's why we feel a pull towards her. We treat her bad while thinking father cheated on mother"

Armando said blankly getting up: "let's go home"

They all nodded and get up. They went to their cars and reach home. Vincenzo went to check on her but she is not there. He check everywhere but nothing.

He yelled angrily: "she is not fucking there"

Armando growled: "how could she fucking run away?"

Marcello said blankly flopping on couch: "your favorite brother get her with him. Call him I don't fucking trust him"

Armando groaned and call Alfredo. He pick up the call on second ring. Armando hear some music from background and he knows where is he.

He said blankly: "cancel that fucking deal with that rossi and get her back now"

Alfredo groaned and said blankly: "but why she is"

Armando cut him off and said angrily: "she is fucking our sister and I want her safe home now Alfredo"

Armando is waiting at home for them to come back. They came back. Victoria came inside a whole crying mess. She look at them.

Vincenzo asked simply looking at her: "are you fine?"

I look back at Alfredo and said running upstairs to my room: "I hate you. I hate you Alfredo. I thought I will try to live with you. I thought you're mean but you will change but no. I hate you"

Armando went towards Alfredo and said blankly: "why did you you fucking do this to her?"

Alfredo said blankly looking at him: "because she is fucking making us weak. We're fucking deadly killers who show show no mercy on anyone and here she is making us go all soft with her. I don't to fucking change because of that stupid bitc"

Before he could complete his word Armando slap him and point his gun at his head and growled: "are you fucking out of your mind? She is fucking our sister, the same blood as us Alfredo. I always thought you're the most responsible person but I'm fucking wrong. You're also fucking stupid. One fucking leave her at mall all alone by herself and you fucking went to give her to that Rossi. You know what he can do to her"

Alfredo said angrily: "she is not our sister. Our sister was dead. Mother said it by herself that she gave birth to a dead child, a fucking dead girl"