Chapter Seventeen

Victoria pov:

Playing with my new friends Goldy and lovely, my cute little fishes. Armando and others went out for some work. Now it's just me and Alfredo. He is really scary. He is sleeping in his room.

I'm busy in playing with my fishes. New maid did her work and leave. At starting the guards scared me but now they are nice. Specially that Elijah. He smile at me whenever I wish him good morning and good evening. He is really nice. Armando give me permission to talk to him so it's fine.

I pull out of thoughts when Alfredo yelled from upstairs: "where the fuck is my coffee?"

I flinch and look up at the stairs. Then I hear a loud thud sound and he came down stairs in just sweatpants. His hairs are messy. He run a hand through his hairs and growled angrily glaring at me: "where the fuck is that new maid?"

I flinch back and stuttered: "she left"

He groaned then went to kitchen. He pour some water and drink it. He said to himself: "don't know when Amelia is going to be fine. That stupid new maid"

I said softly looking down: "I can make you coffee. I made for Armando and he like it"

He look at me with raised eyebrows and said simply: "I don't believe you brat. What if you poision me to kill me?"

I gasp and look at him with wide eyes. He roll his eyes and said simply: "just go away and play with your little fishes brat"

I pouted and went back to my fishes when I saw Elijah came back. He went out for something. I run towards him and said softly giggling: "hello Elijah, can you play with me?"

He give me a soft smile and said: "sure miss Victoria"

I giggle and run inside then came back with basketball. I grin and said softly: "okay, let's play"

He nodded and removed his coat and we started to play basketball. He put ball in the hoop three times. He get ball from me and going to throw it in the hoop. I said softly: "no you can't, that's cheating. You're so taller than me and I can't even throw the ball in that higher hoop"

He smirk and going to throw the ball and I said in a stern voice: "it's my order you can't throw ball"

He stop instantly then start laughing at me. He said softly making me giggle: "even though you try to look scary, you still look so freaking cute. Don't know how you're their sister. An Angel in hell such a strange thing"

I get ball from him and throw it but it's miss. I groaned then said softly: "pick me Elijah"

He nodded and pick me from the waist. I throat the ball and start clapping happily. But my smile instantly dropped when Alfredo growled from behind angrily: "fucking put her down Elijah now"

Elijah put me down and start looking down. Alfredo came towards us and going to hit Elijah. I said softly looking at him with teary eyes: "please don't hurt him please"

Alfredo growled angrily glaring at him: "who fucking give you permission to touch her or pick and hold her like this?"

Elijah said bowing down in front of him: "sorry sir, capo ordered me to play with little miss and always listen to her until it's safe for her. She wants to put the ball so I'm just helping her"

Alfredo growled angrily: "next time stay away from her. Don't fucking touch her. Go back to your work"

He glare at me and said blankly: "And you brat come with me"

I pouted and went behind Elijah and hold his shirt and shake my head in no. He said angrily: "don't fucking disobey me brat"

I flinch but didn't move. He said coming towards me and grabbing my wrist but surprising not so tightly but firmly: "you're fucking getting my nerves brat"