Chapter Twenty-Two

Alfredo pov:

Woking up with a heavy headache. I groan and rub my forehead. I felt a weight on me. I slowly peel open my eyes and look at the person sleeping on me. Victoria sleeping on me while her head is in the crook of my neck. I groan internally while thinking why the fuck she is there? I shut my eyes tightly to think what happened last night. Then I slowly remember the night club, back home then talking to her while sleeping.

No no no she can't know anything. She can't find out the truth I'm hiding from years. No one can find out. I didn't tell anyone, then how did I get weak in front of her. Don't know what she had that always make me soft. But she remind of her and I just hate that. I slowly try to get up. She wince and snuggle further into me.

I said simply: "woke up brat"

She winced then move a little. She slowly rub her eyes with her tiny little fists. She look up at me with her half closed eyes, pouty face. She smiled and mumble against my neck happily: "good morning cuddle bear"

I said simply: "what I told you last night?"

She frown then slowly sit up on bed. I sat up and rub my forehead to ease the ache in my head. She said softly: "I-me you"

I said blankly: "just speak what I fucking said last night"

She flinch and I can see her glossy eyes now. I frowned then pull her in my lap. I said softly hugging her close to my chest: "I'm sorry brat. Shh just relax"

She sniffled and said softly: "you came house late and I'm waiting for you. I help you to your room and when I'm going to walk back to my room, you stop me then start saying that she gonna come back and hurt you. She is mean and she will lock you. I asked you who but you keep repeating them while telling me to not to leave you alone"

I sighed in relief that I didn't tell what happened and who I'm talking about. I will never forgive her for ruining my life. I can't let her find out. I can't let them find out what she did to me. I push all those feelings back and said simply looking at my phone: "get up, it's fucking 11am"

She yawned then said softly: "but it's Saturday so no school"

I sighed then said simply: "but I have things to do now get up brat"

She frowned and get up. Then suddenly her face lit up. She giggle and clap her hands. She said softly: "Amelia and Elijah is coming back today and also franky and  softy coming to meet me. I'm so excited and happy"

I groaned in anger or more likely in jealousy. She run out of the room and I went to washroom.

------------------------

Marcello pov:

Looking at her playing with Elijah, Steve and Frank. I groan while keep busy in typing. I'm getting more and more angry each second she did something. That Steve started to tickle her while she is laughing loudly. Fine, I'm fucking jealous. It's fucking make my blood boil to see her laughing and playing with someone else.

I don't want someone in my life and changed it that much but she did. She make jealous. I saw Alfredo came down stairs in his white shirt and black jeans with  his black coat hung on his hand. Oh he is going out for a meeting. His jaw is clenched and he is glaring daggers at them playing with our baby sister. I smirk that I'm not the only one with those jealous feelings.

He sat on the couch while they're fighting over a controller. Steve and Frank are our cousins but still don't like that. Elijah is a great man. He is happy in his life with his wife and son. He always wanted a daughter but after his son, doctor said her wife can't be pregnant again. That's really sad but he still love his wife so much. Yeah I know I'm arrogant but I always wish for someone who can love me because of me not because of my looks and money.