Chapter Fourteen

Victoria pov:

Laying in my room reading a book. I love reading books. Armando went out to some work. He is really nice. He give me morning kiss and also ice pack my hand. He also wave me bye. I'm in balcony in the swing chair reading my favorite book.

I hear Marcello yelled from downstairs making me flinch: "Victoria, where the fuck are you?"

I quickly put my book down and went down stairs. I don't want him to get more angry because he is already sounding angry. I stopped on last few stairs when I saw him. He is looking so angry. His eyes are dark green and jaw clenched.

I flinch and back away a little when he yelled making tears form in my eyes: "what's you real name? Who fucking send you here?"

I look at him confused while tears rolled down my cheek. I said softly looking at him: "I don't know what you are talking"

He came towards me making me fall on stairs. He grab my hand but not tightly surprising me because he is looking and sounding so angry. He get me downstairs and sat me on couch. He said simply kneeling in front of me: "I know you can't do this. Just tell me you're betraying us"

I look at him with soft eyes and hold his face gently in my hands. I said softly: "I don't know what you're talking but I did nothing wrong"

He sighed and said simply: "I need to go. I don't want to hurt you because of my anger. I have intermittent explosive disorders"

I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. He said simply: "I just get angry over little things and no one can calm me down"

I said softly: "but you're fine. Look your eyes are back to normal green color and you're looking fine"

He said softly: "how did you do this?"

I look at him confused. He said softly wiping my tears: "how did you just calm me down so easily? No one can do this"

I gighle and said softly: "I don't know but it's good you're fine now"

He said softly: "let's go for ice cream"

I grin and said softly: "okay I want choco mint and also butterscotch"

He chuckle and ruffled my hairs. I quickly went upstairs and wear my shoes and wash my face then eun downstairs. He is looking at his phone. He look at me ans give me simple nod. I run towards him and we went outside to his car. He drove somewhere. We reach a ice cream parlour. I grin and hopped off the car but my smile dropped when saw so many people's.

He look at me then asked gently: "what happened little Missy?"

I mumble softly: "I don't like crowd"

He said smirking: "don't worry little Missy, you're big brother is there with you"

I give him a small smile and we walk inside. I'm holding his hand. I felt hsppy when he didn't said anything for holding his hand. We walk inside and he said blankly at counter: "Voglio che l'intera area posteriore sia pulita.  Non voglio nessuno al posto di un cameriere, cazzo (I want the whole back area clean. I don't fucking want anyone rather than a waiter)"

The man quickly nodded his head and went to somewhere.i don't understand what he said. We went there and saw there is no one. There are so many people before but now it's empty. I gasp and said softly: "how did you do this?"

He said smirking: "I have my ways little Missy. Now you can have ice cream freely"

I smile and went to the table. A boy came towards us and Marcello ordered for us. I'm swinging my leg back and forth while playing with the flowers on the table. He is busy in his phone. After a minute, waiter came and give our ice cream. He walk away and I start eating. His phone start ringing. He groan then pick up the call. He talk in different language looking a little angry.

He said simply putting phone on speaker: "here, Armando he didn't believe me that you're safe"

I said softly with a mouth full of ice cream: "hi Bubba, I'm fine and eating ice cream"

Marcello said something in different language than hang up the call. We eat our ice cream and went back house. I just open door and Vincenzo pull me into a hug.

He said simply: "are you fine love? Did he hurt you?"

I said softly: "no he is nice"

Armando said blankly glaring at Marcello: "you didn't said anything to her right?"

Alfredo said blankly: "you came here looking like a fucking mad person than how you're fine and not lash out or did anything"

Marcello said simply shrugging: "don't know how she calm me down so easily"

I smile and Armando said simply: "go freshen up, it's dinner time"

I said softly skipping upstairs: "okay"

I quickly take a shower and changed into my night suit. I went downstairs and everyone is there in dinning room. I skipped towards them and sat on my chair. Vincenzo serve me and I start eating. After dinner, I went to my room and turn on my night lamp and fall asleep after sometime.

----------------------

Woking up with some noises. I take a warm shower and changed into trouser and crop top. I went downstairs and saw everyone there in dinning room for breakfast. I went there and start eating my pancakes.

Armando said simply: "you're starting school from tomorrow"

I frown then said softly: "can't I homeschooled?"

Armando said blankly: "no, you need to face people"

Alfredo said simply: "and why don't you want to go to school?"

I mumble softly: "people don't like me, they make fun of me for being naive"

Dario said blankly: "no body is going to mess with Moretti"

Armando said simply making me giggle: "don't worry"

I nodded softly. We eat our breakfast. After breakfast, they went out. Dario stay with me. He is nice. He play with me and also make me juice. He watch movies with me. He don't talk much but still nice. I'm starting school from tomorrow but I'm scared, nervous and also a little happy that I can go outside. They're nice. I like them but I miss you papa.

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes.....

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm a little busy. I will try to update soon. Love you so much❤

What do you think about Marcello getting calm down by Victoria?

What do you think about her starting school?

What do you think about her father?

Who is your favorite character?

Do you have any questions about this book or characters?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe😊